REIKA-SAMA -251

This girl was the external student Ikoma-san who was in my class our sophomore year. She was the one vandalizing Wakaba-chan!?

"Reika-sama..." Ikoma-san looked stunned as I appeared from behind Fellow Stalking Horse. "Why is Reika-sama..."

Yes, I guess that it would normally be impossible for the student council president and I arrive together in this class so early in the morning. I just happened to be walking by is too unbelievable, so I pretend that I didn't hear her.

"Did you do this?" asked Fellow Stalking Horse pointed at the chair marked by chalk. Ikoma-san paled.

We caught her in the act when she dropped the chalk on the ground in surprise, so she can't get out of this. What she can do is admit to everything or remain silent as she is now.

"Why did you do this?"

"..."

Ikoma down and stays silent to Fellow Stalking Horse's questioning... I guess it's my turn.

"Ikoma-san." She flinches. I approach and place my hand on her back. "Ikoma-san, if it's too difficult to tell Mizusaki-kun about why you did this, could you tell me? I'm sure that you had your reasons."

The common scene from a cop show where the aggressive detective questions the suspect hard, until the veteran detective comes in to smooth things over and has him talk. Classic good cop, bad cop.

"Ikoma-san...?" I call out again rubbing her back. Then...

"...ay..."

"Eh?" I couldn't hear her whisper. Her head jumped up suddenly.

"Because Takamichi-san got in Reika-sama and Kaburagi-sama's way!"

"Huh?"

"Huh?"

My voice synced with Fellow Stalking Horse. Wakaba-chan was in my way to Kaburagi?

"Um, what does that mean?"

"Because, because, the Emperor of Zuiran is worthy of being beside Reika-sama... but Takamichi-san hangs around Kaburagi-sama and gets in your way... so..."

Isn't that backwards? The one hanging around Wakaba-chan is definitely Kaburagi. Like a stalker.

"I can forgive her for causing you pain!"

"Huh!?"

Fellow Stalking Horse and I looked at each other due to Ikoma-san's unexpected monologue. Another words, her motive was not due to jealousy over her love of the Emperor, but for my love (a complete misunderstanding) of the Emperor.

"Kisshouin..." I can tell from his gaze that he's saying 'it's all your fault.' Umm...

"Um, Ikoma-san. I believe there's been a misunderstanding. I don't have feelings for Kaburagi-sama." She doesn't look like she believes me. I'm denying it, so why doesn't she believe...? "It's true. Since I first entered elementary school to the present, I have never been in love with Kaburagi-sama." I deny it completely so that there's no doubt. "Of course, I respect him, but I harbor no romantic feelings." I don't forget to prop up the Emperor for my own safety.

"..." Her expression gradually changes to that of confusion. "...Really?"

"It's true."

"Then, what I was doing was..."

"Completely misdirected," cut in Fellow Stalking Horse.

"...But..." Ikoma-san looked stunned. We pressed her to speak of everything until now. And she confessed. It began with Wakaba-chan's locker and shoe locker, and her desk. She also confessed to making her shoes and uniform dirty. Hey, you've done a lot... And the locker incident that I became a suspect for was her! You did it!?