REIKA-SAMA -250

I headed to the cafeteria with Serika-chan and the others upon finishing the morning classes.

"Reika-sama, what will you have today?"

"Let me see… Perhaps this week's special desert, the eierschecke."

"Oh, that sounds good."

"Maybe I'll have that for desert."

"Me, too."

Yup. Cheese snacks are delicious. But the limited time menu items are also popular. I need to get there quickly or it'll sell out. While I chat with everyone, I'm already thinking about the cheesecake.

"Oh! Reika-sama!"

"Eh? Kya!" I felt an impact as Serika-chan called.

"Are you all right, Reika-sama!?"

"…Yes. I'm fine." I was staggered, but Ayame-chan supported me from behind, and I'm not really hurt. I guess I ran into a boy as I rounded a corner not really paying attention.

"I, I, I, I, I, I, I'm sorry!"

A boy apologized profusely, his voice becoming shrill. It was my classmate from school and at cram school, Tagaki-kun.

Normally, if we're in the same class, we'd at least be cordial, but unfortunately Tagaki-kun becomes horrified if our eyes meet. Is he still dragging the guilt from his words at Wakaba-chan's locker? I told him I didn't care anymore.

Serika-chan and the others surround Tagaki-kun who repeatedly says that he's sorry.

"Hey, you! Do you know who you just ran into!?"

"That was some impact! It won't be a mere bruise. Do you have any broken bones, Reika-sama?"

"Does it hurt, Reika-sama? Oh, you poor thing!"

"How are you going to take responsibility!?"

"Show your sincerity! Your sincerity!"

…Are you a bunch of thugs?

When lightly bumped into, raise a commotion about broken bones, and demand them to take responsibility and show their sincerity… We call those people accident fakers…

Facing their demands, Tagaki-kun had gone past turning blue, and was completely white. Most of the reason why Tagaki-kun is afraid of me is definitely due to Serika-chan and the others…

"Stop that, everyone." If this were a shoujo manga, a boy and girl bumping into each other is a classic start to a romance, but I was stepping in to stop this criminal activity.

"Reika-sama."

"The impact was not so bad, and I was also not paying attention, so leave him be."

"It's all right, Reika-sama?"

"Yes. But it's dangerous, so please don't run in the halls from now on, Tagaki-kun."

"Y, yes! I'm so sorry!"

I tried to be as kindly as I could with that smile, so why did he become even more afraid? After repeatedly bowing to me, he quickly fled. I just told you not to run. Well, whatever. Let's get to the cafeteria.

And then,

"What was that? Trying to act cool?"

I heard a remark clearly intended for me from behind. Who was it? I turn and find my suspicions confirmed. Tsuruhana-san with her group laughing mockingly with her arms crossed. Instead of backing down when our eyes met, she rose to challenge me with a sneer. Serika-chan and the others look like they're ready to kill. Everyone's ready to rumble. But I take control of my girls and smile, "Oh, you thought that I looked cool? I'm honored. Thank you." Tsuruhana-san twitched, confused, so I continued, "You can go ahead and imitate it if you wish," and left laughing ohohohoho with Serika-chan and the others, leaving Tsuruhana-san behind.