REIKA-SAMA -261

"Who cares about the student council. Don't get full of yourselves!"

"This is our school. Get out of Zuiran. You're not worthy!"

"That's right!"

"Hey, cut it out!"

For some reason, the shouting was even directed at Wakaba-chan as the Pivoine sophomores jeered and the student council responed in anger, and curious onlookers gathered.

Jumping into this is bad for my heart, and my voice might give way, but I have to go! Be an actress, Reika! This is your stage! I unfold the fan in my mind, and now, raise your voice! "Sto..."

"What's going on here?"

The crowd parted as they turned to verify the owner of the deep voice. The Emperor of Zuiran had arrived. The crowd was silenced by his august presence, and I put away the fan in my mind. Kaburagi stepped into the ring and slowly looked at the Pivoine sophomores and Fellow Stalking Horse and the student council.
"Somebody explain."

With all others silenced, Fellow Stalking Horse revealed, "I was warning the Pivoine members of their outrageous attitudes towards the external students."

"…Outrageous?

"They spilled that drink and ordered the external student to clean it." Kaburagi glanced at the drink without expression and seemed to lose interest.

"All this commotion over that? Ridiculous," snorted Kaburagi.

Fellow Stalking Horse's face twitched at his words. "That's not all. They clearly looked down upon the external student and repeated statements to that effect… Like telling an upperclassman, Takamichi, to clean it up in their place," looking worriedly at Wakaba-chan, and Kaburagi looked at her, also.

"Ahh…" smiled Wakaba-chan nervously.

"And many other incidents that support it have been brought to my attention. External students forced to carry their luggage, mocked to pass the time, and mistreated far worse by their sycophants if refused."

"Is that true?" asked Kaburagi to the sophomore Pivoine.

He bit his lip, glared at Fellow Stalking Horse and replied, "The external students are able to attend here because of we, the Pivoine and the internal students, so it's only natural!" and he glared at the student carrying the baggage that he had originally ordered. "All this is your fault for not complying to begin with," he scolded and that external student cowered.

"Stop."

"Shut up. The student council has no right to order us."

The external student murmured, "I shouldn't have come to this school…" Those word were painful. So he regrets coming here… I don't blame him after being treated like this, but it's sad that my school's seen in that light.

Kaburagi watched silently, but he heard those words, and turned to him. "I'm sorry."

The Emperor of Zuiran bowed his head! Fellow Stalking Horse gasped, wide-eyed.

"Kaburagi-sama!" exclaimed the Pivoine sophomore. "Kaburagi-sama, why…!?"

"A mistake made by a Pivoine member is my responsibility as president," he answered to the ashen faced member while gazing at Fellow Stalking Horse.

Fellow Stalking Horse took a breath, and lowered his eyes. "All right. I accept the apology from the president of the Pivoine. What about you?" he turned to the sophomore who had been ordered to clean up. Still panicking from Kaburagi's apology, he nodded trembling.

"Ka, Kaburagi-sama…"

"We were…"

The underclassmen who cause the Emperor to apologize were confused and panicking.