REIKA-SAMA -252

I identified myself to those inside, and Fellow Stalking Horse opened the door.

"Sorry to be late."

"No, sorry to have called you here. Oh, Ikoma's here, too," noticing her behind me, he glanced at her and his eyes widened for an instant at her haggard state, but beckoned us into the room. I allowed Ikoma-san to go first and followed.

"Oh…"

Wakaba-chan was here. She raised her head from the documents she was parsing through and waved, "Welcome," with a smile.

"I thought it best to have the victim here," explained Fellow Stalking Horse. He went on to apologize for not telling me in advance.

Wakaba-chan stood up smiling, and motioned us to sit at the sofa. "Want to drink something? Coffee? Tea?" While she was pouring some cold tea for everyone, Ikoma-san was looking down making a tight fist with both hands.

When Wakaba-chan sat down after getting everyone's drink, Fellow Stalking Horse announced, "Let's start."

"Um, I heard what happened. That Ikoma-san was the culprit."

"Yes…" Ikoma-san replied in a hushed voice.

"I see. I see," nodded Wakaba-chan, her arms crossed.

"My unfounded assumptions led me do some terrible things against you. I'm truly sorry. I can't apologize enough…" Ikoma-san stood up and bowed her head deeply to Wakaba-chan.

"Okay. I understand. You can sit, Ikoma-san. And because you're a fan of Kisshouin-san, and you did it for her sake? That's why you messed with my belongings.

"Yes…"

"Okay, okay," nodded Wakaba-chan.

"Not everything was Ikoma's doing, but she was responsible for much of it, like I told you earlier," added Fellow Stalking Horse.

"I see. So Ikoma-san likes Kisshouin-san that much." She then murmured, "I see. You like Kisshouin-san enough to harass me," to herself. She continued, "You like Kisshouin-san so you messed up my shoes and uniform."

"…I'm sorry."

I see, I see, nodded Wakaba-chan. Why is she verifying that it was for me so many times? Fellow Stalking Horse and I couldn't read her thoughts, and looked on.

"Then, would you be shocked if I told you…" Wakaba-chan made an exaggerated look of confusion and tilted her head.

"What is it?"

"Hmm… What should I do? So, Kisshouin-san, do you think I should say it?"

Huh? What?! What are you going to say!? She turned to Ikoma-san and continued, "The indoor shoes and uniform I have on are hand-me-downs from Kisshouin-san."

"Eh!?" Ikoma-san's raised her head at that bombshell.

"Those are Kisshouin's hand-me-downs?! What do you mean, Takamichi?" Fellow Stalking Horse couldn't stay calm after that unexpected statement. But it's worse for me. I'm in a state of panic from Wakaba-chan revealing the secret. Why!? I said that was a secret!

"Yeah, they got messed up, but Kisshouin-san happened to be there and she gave me her spares."

"Kisshouin…" Fellow Stalking Horse stares at me stunned, but I haven't recovered, either. My heart is still racing! Why did you tell them, Wakaba-chan!?

Wakaba-chan stood up and turned, showing off the uniform. She stood in front of Ikoma-san and lifted the hem of the dress slightly and posed in front of her smiling. "It's a hand-me-down from Kisshouin-san that you admire so much. Jealous?" Ikoma-san's eyes widened. "Your harassment led me to getting Kisshouin-san's hand-me-downs, and also became the reason we became close. What do you think about that? How about it?" She provokes Ikoma-san getting in her face, as if to say, 'are you jealous?' What's wrong, Wakaba-chan? That's too dark…