REIKA-SAMA -262

I led them to an okonomiyaki restaurant where you make your own, like the one in the magazine Kaburagi brought. It's for the masses, but slightly above the cheap eats that students enter, but below the high-end where the chef fries it in front of you in a high-rise building with a view. It was crowded, but we had reservations, so we were seated immediately. Kaburagi and Enjou sat across the table from me.

"So, what should we order?"

"Let's see…" Kaburagi grabs the menu, and looks at it by himself. As expected. I tell him to lay it out in the middle so everyone could see it.

"What's your recommendation, Kisshouin-san?"

"Hmm… It's my first time here… But the seafood seems popular."

"Seafood…"

"Beef-spicy roe-mochi-cheese interests me, but the seafood mix in this magazine, maybe? Scallions and egg… No, the standard pork and egg is good, too. Pork-mochi-cheese, here? Yam-cheese-pork-egg?! This is…!

"Why don't we order 3 different things and share?" I want to try different things!

"I'll have the seafood mix." He's fast. And Kaburagi took my seafood! Then I'll… ummm…

"What are you wanting Kisshouin-san?"

"I'm deciding between beef-spicy roe-mochi-cheese and yam-cheese-pork-egg."

"Oh,,, Then I'll have the yam-cheese-pork-egg. We're sharing, right?"

"Really?!"

"Sure." I can see a halo around Enjou! He might not be bad!?

"What's this?" After we ordered, Kaburagi showed interest in the oil and sauce at the table.

"They're used when we make the okonomiyaki. That's the oil and that's the sauce…" I explain opening the cap, to which Kaburagi nodded. He seemed interested in the oil brush, taking a good long look.

"Thank you for waiting." Our order had arrived.

"…"

"…"

Kaburagi doesn't move. His arms are still crossed.

"…What are you doing?"

"What?" He stares back blankly. Not cute at all.

"What? You're supposed to make this for yourself. Did you expect someone else to do everything? Or did you expect me to do it? That a woman should do it? Wo. Male chauvinism? Completely turned off.

"…I never said that…"

"But you acted like it. Are boy not supposed to set foot in the kitchen? Oh, not happening. That's not in style anymore. That domineering husband-type."

"Humph. Just tell me how."

"Oh? Doing it unwillingly? Girls would be disappointed. Girls would see that."

"Oh, just shut up. Hurry up and teach me."

How you start is important. Wakaba-chan's little brother, Kanta-kun made mine. "First, you mix the ingredients. Make sure you mix from the bottom. Mix the egg, too."

"… All right." We each started to mix. "…This isn't mixing well."

It's pretty hard to mix a mound of ingredients without spilling. I had some cabbage spill out. I hide them so they can't see. "A little bit is fine, a little bit. Are you finished?"

"Yeah."

"Is this okay?"

Kaburagi spilled some cabbage like me, but it looked fairly mixed. Enjou… It's his first time, but he didn't spill anything and it's mixed well. "Yes, that will do. Now, let move on. Spread the oil thinly over the griddle with this." I use the oil brush, and spread the oil and Kaburagi extends his hand and asks to do it. He spreads the oil across the griddle. He's enjoying himself.