REIKA-SAMA -171

Anyhow, what I took away from that last party was that there were no signs of our family being destroyed at this point.

Everyone from our company screamed 'Elite!' and 'Capable!'. Not only were they all quite accomplished at work, but their expressions seemed positive too.

Thanks to my constant reminders Otousama wasn't doing anything dishonest, and best of all Oniisama was working there!

I could count on Oniisama to stop Otousama from trying to commit fraud or attempt any hostile takeovers.

And we had the secretary Sasajima-san too.

Okaasama might have been quite a spender, but it wasn't so much that our family was in danger, and I liked to think that I was spending modestly too.

As for our destroyers from the manga, while we weren't particularly close to the Kaburagi family, neither were we on bad terms. At the very least they didn't have a reason to destroy us. Probably.

At this rate I didn't think I'd end up needing to go to another university. Zui'ran University probably wouldn't be a problem. Because geez, if it wasn't for the school fees I reaaally wanted to go to Zui'ran.

I was humming thoughtfully to myself with a pillow in hand as I sat in the living room after my dinner and bath.

Oniisama came back from work and asked what I was doing.

"Hmmm, I suppose I am wondering about what I want to do in the future."

"Future? You weren't planning on going to Zui'ran university?"

"Well that would be ideal but..."

Oniisama slackened his tie as he took a seat next to me.

"Then what's the problem? Are the grade requirements for your major too high?"

"No, I am not even sure what faculty I want to enter yet. I suppose I was just kind of wondering about the school fees?"

"School fees?"

Oniisama looked at me strangely. Well, of course he did. Why would a daughter of the Kisshouin family have to worry about paying her school fees.

"For example, if our family suddenly became bankrupt... I was wondering if I could afford them in that case..."

"Bankrupt? You always have the most negative daydreams, don't you, Reika. You've been like this since you were a kid. Is there some reason, or?"

"Not exactly..."

I couldn't exactly say 'I read a manga in my last life, Oniisama'. He'd think I was mental.

I sat in silence as Oniisama sighed, placing a hand on my head.

"You know, Reika, I don't know why you're so worried about that, but both our company and our family are doing just fine. And even if something did happen to our family, I at least have enough money to pay for one sister's tuition fees. If you have a university you want to go to, then just go. Alright?"

His reassuring smile cleared away my worries. Of course! I had Oniisama, didn't I. Of course everything was going to be alright. I wasn't alone.