REIKA-SAMA -181

Apparently Fellow Stalking Horse was quite popular.

His looks were pretty good and he demonstrated ability in his role as Student Council President.

He treated everyone the same, even if they were a Pivoine, and he was both trustworthy and reliable.

As a result he was popular with both sexes.

I suppose it just came down to the author's taste, but in the manga he and the Emperor were kind of similar.

Both of them were charismatic and had presence, and masculine faces.

In the colour illustrations their hair colours had made them look like a black panther and silver wolf.

In any other romance novel you'd expect them to be complete opposites though.

That fact that they weren't had pretty much convinced me back in the day that the author was simply into this type of overbearing guy.

I suppose there was only one huge difference between them.

While the Emperor was cold and aloof, the Student Council President was approachable as you'd expect from his position.

He was sincere with everyone he spoke to.

The result was a boatload of confessions.

"Apparently the StuCo President was confessed to again."

"Who was it this time?"

"That first year, I hear. The one that's supposedly somewhat cute. You know the one."

We had barely begun the new term and already somebody had confessed to him?

For a man that was supposed to be the vice-chief, why was he so different to the chief?

Anyway, whether you were cute or not, Fellow Stalking Horse treated you equally and was never cruel in his rejection.

It was admirable.

After all, there were plenty of guys who changed their attitude based on who was confessing.

'You don't have to go out with me. I just wanted you to know how I felt.'

Girls who told him this were never-ending.

Huh.

I supposed the Emperor was like that too.

After all, whether you were cute or not, the Emperor treated you equally. If you weren't Yurie-sama it was a frosty "Not interested."

That's why almost nobody confessed to him, despite his popularity.

Speaking of which, I wonder how Maihama-san was doing~

Anyway, going back to Stalking Horse, rumour had it that he had his first shrine visit of the New Year with Wakaba-chan.

It was a famous shrine, so apparently plenty of people spotted them.