REIKA-SAMA -272

In the Pivoine Salon, Kaburagi announced, "Those who were able to achieve the goal and those who didn't all worked hard," magnanimously, and everyone looked proud. The grades of the entire Pivoine seems to have gone up. I guess, after the Emperor's instruction, everyone would at least try harder. Some underclassmen had gotten very good grades. I wonder if the next generation of the Pivoine would be led by them…

"We did it, Reika-sama." And the sophomores who were ordered to finish in the top 50 barely made it in. 48th, 49th, and 50th. You can't get any closer than that.

"Congratulations."

"I felt miserable until today."

"That was agonizing…"

"I couldn't sleep last night."

"I understand." We drew close through sharing our hardships. How much we studied. How we tried to get some sleep, but became insecure and got up to study some more, and how we despaired about forgetting what we memorized the night before, all stories that struck close to home. Not all of us possess great memory or capacity like Kaburagi.

"I was nauseous just thinking I wouldn't make the top 50…"

"I only saw nightmares recently."

We nodded in understanding the nausea and nightmares. I saw scary dreams often, too. These kids attended Kaburagi's review session, so they knew how much they got wrong, so it was probably worse.

Then, one of them whispered, "I even peed blood…"

"HUH!?" Blood in urine!? Isn't that bad!? "Was that from stress!?"

"I don't know, but probably, under the circumstances. I can't think of anything else."

"Did you go to the hospital?"

"No, I'm too scared to go. It only happened once, so…"

"But it could be something else, so you should definitely go!" I insisted. Self-diagnosis is not good.

"Yes, but what department should I ask for?"
"Wouldn't that be urology?"

"I guess… But it was only once…" He then fell silent. I guess he still doesn't want to. No, he should go immediately. "Would Reika-sama go immediately?"

"Yes…" I say, but I'd be afraid and might wait a bit… I'm a coward that tries to escape from reality, so I'd be afraid of finding out something really bad. But if it's someone else, I can make decisions as an outsider. He should see a doctor.

I suggested to him to ask his family doctor when he raised his head and asked, "Reika-sama, will you some with me?"

"Huh? Why me?"

"I don't want to go to urology by myself." I understand the feeling, but accompanying him…?

"Can't you ask your family?"

"Isn't it embarrassing to be in high school, and ask for your parents to accompany you?" But you're fine as a high school boy to ask a girl to go to urology with them?

He bows his head and begs me, but… Hmm… Oh, I know! "Why don't you ask Kaburagi-sama?"

"Huh? Kaburagi-sama?" The three of them looked at one another. "I can't ask someone that I admire like Kaburagi-sama about peeing blood."

"Yeah."

"Not with Kaburagi-sama."

Then why can you talk to me about it? I can tell the difference between how they view me and Kaburagi from those statements. No way that I'll be going to urology for that.