Chapter 19

Thank you for the comments peeps! It made my day.

Anyway, enjoy <3

Chapter 19

"D-did you just bite me?" Connor asked me in bewilderment.

I shrugged my shoulders and released my wrist from his grip. Ignoring everyone in the room.

'Let's don't cry over spilled milk' I thought.

I stepped away from him before he could hold me again. Entwined my fingers with Jake.

Connor can't stop staring at us.

"Please refrain yourself from making a scene like today," I said coldly. "People may misunderstand"

I turned around and left the building with Jake.

Jake didn't say anything until we were seated in the car.

"I've missed you," he stroked my hair gently.

"So do I," I smile lightly before letting out a long sigh.

"Aren't you gonna ask me anything?" (Isabella)

"Ask about what?" Jake raised his eyebrow.

"About what happened just now... Or maybe about what happened for the last two weeks..." I mumbled.

Jake grabbed my chin softly, making me face him.

"Anything happened?" (Jake)

I shook my head, "No... Nothing happened" I replied.

"That's what I thought," he smiled brightly. His amber eyes twinkled under the sun.

'He's truly beautiful' I thought as I stare into his eyes.

"I know you can handle him well. That's why I don't need to ask" (Jake)

Jake stroked my cheek as his head came closer.

My eyes closed as I felt his warm soft lips touch mine. Our tongues dance in a familiar pattern.

We only break apart after a long... long kiss.

Our forehead rests against each other.

"How was the meeting?" I asked him while he drove.

His face hardened. After a long pause, he turned his head towards me.

"Isa..."

"Hm?"

"I think we need you home," he said.

***

'Damn it'

Connor hit the wall in anger after the two figures that left the building disappeared.

The image of them hugging was burned in his mind.

His mate. In the arms of another man.

Connor gritted his teeth.

In the mids of his anger, he tried to recall the day Isabella left him. As always, only intense headaches greeted him instead of memories.

'Ergh' Connor holds his throbbing temple.

Seeing the angry alpha, his subordinated hesitated to approach him. However, Klaus walked forward and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Alpha, we need to get going," Klaus said calmly as if he hadn't witnessed his alpha getting jealous over another alpha's mate.

'Perhaps he is frustrated that he hasn't met his mate' was all Klaus thought.

Connor took a deep breath to calm himself. He can't be away from his territory for too long.

"Let's head back," Connor commanded.

---

Reminder; no one knows Connor and Isabella were mates besides those who found her in the forest and ofc Damion *sobbing*.