chapter 10

Chapter 10:

After the first day incident with Connor, thankfully he never attempts to approach me anymore.

We spent two days assessing the Fire Claw pack's training routine. It is necessary to know where they stand to customize the most effective training programs for them.

"They suck," Merle said.

The rest of us agree with him.

"Even their basic training is insufficient," Mark states.

Merle nod in agreement, "Their whole training routine just probably our stretching"

"Not to mention the majority of the females here unable to fight," Beatrice threw her hands in the air.

"We probably have to add self defense class for younger ones," I added.

We looked at each other and nod in agreement. There are plenty of things to be fixed. After a brief discussion, we managed to create a new routine for the pack.

Not wanting to waste our time. We headed to the backyard where the Fire Claw pack is currently training.

I made my way to the huge rock and stepped on it, making me taller than any of them.

I whistle loudly to gain the pack members attention.

I observe my surroundings, taking note that lots of them stare at me with curiosity.

I put on an indifferent face as my eyes scan through familiar faces that I once called as my pack mate.

"Before we start, I would like to express my admiration to the previous alphas of the Fire Moon pack. Peace won't be established for such a long time if not for them" I said with a smile.

The pack members looked proud, thinking I'm praising them.

"Perhaps... for too long," I continued.

Proud face turned into confusion.

I erase the smile from my face.

"That peace is no longer applied. Yet, it has made you turn weak!"

Low growl leaks from several people.

I rolled my eyes, "That's why we're here. Our team would mentor you. We will do everything we can to make this pack better. Any question?" I asked with a loud voice.

For a couple of seconds no one responded, until a boy raised his hands.

"Yes?" I asked him.

He looked at me weirdly and started to talk, "Are you Mr. Reekles's daughter?"

I flinched at the sound of my father's name but I hid it expertly.

"A question related to the training, please," I shot him a look.

Just after I finished talking, there's aloud high pitch laugh in the air.

I'm not surprised to see it was Rebecca.

"You? The pathetic girl who killed her sister?! Oh please, I've seen you fight and you suck," she said mockingly.

I caught Rick's worried look. I winked to reassure him that I'm okay.

I tapped my chin, as if I'm thinking.

"Then I supposed you can win over me, right?"

"I'm sure I can handle a weak girl like you," she replied confidently.

I hopped down from the rock and made my way towards her.

Facing her, I couldn't hide my smirk, "Okay then. Let's fight!"

I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy kicking her ass.