第43章 ; both at faults.

Start from the beginning

As you dashed inside the platform, you were crowded with unlimited people walking, running and sprinting here and there- and at this point you were also getting a headache.

But that doesn't stop you from trying to find where the hell is Kanna freaking Kato, your mother, the person you just hurt.

Although it was really all a misunderstanding situation.

"Ah, shit!" someone bumps into you causing the papers they were holding to fly everywhere.

The man scowls at you, "You foolish lady! What where you are going!!" he grumpily kneels down as he gathers all his things together.

You sincerely apologized at him and also knelt down to help him, but he only pushed you and said; "Go away! Don't let your filthy hands touch my belongings!"

With an amount of annoyance filled you in this idiotic humanoid, you just turned your back and left him since he didn't want any act of kindness from you.

"Such a disgusting attitude.." you tightly crumpled both of your fists together. Damn, bakugou-mode sucks. (a/n: stan bakuhoe coz he bae)

Too many people at your sight, you can't seem to find what you're searching for.

You genuinely wanted to say that one word infront of her, to become frank towards her.

It all might seem exaggerating, you're probably just overreacting but one of the least things you hate doing is to be the reason of someone's tears and affliction.

And from all people, you did it to the person you aren't even close with.

You never had any connection with her since the day you were born, so you didn't know any thing about her.

Yet you still judged her too quickly, you feel extremely dumbfounded now- so slow witted and brainless.

Why did you deem to judge someone who you haven't even met before?

And there she was.

She was infront of the ticket booth in line to pay a ticket for a specific train, you quickly ran towards her but it was difficult since hundreds of people was in your way.

When you got out from the crowd, she wasn't found on the booth anymore.

You glanced left to right at the sight, and you saw her taking small steps on the staircase of the train leading inside the vehicle.

Her short hair brushed her shoulders, the breeze shifted. You ran towards her and quickly pulled her wrist- almost making her fall from the staircase.

"Kann- mom, don't--" realization hits you on the head, so hard that you realized that the woman you were holding tightly wasn't even your mother.

You let go of her wrist and quickly bowed to apologize. "I'm so sorry, ma'am. I've mistaken you for someone else." then you sheepishly smiled at her before walking away in embarrassment.

(a/n: damn (y/n) tHAts s0 embArRasSiNg Σ(Д; ))

With much of your self-esteem has been ruined, you just sighed abruptly and pointlessly walked towards the parking lot.

But you discontinued your steps when you heard someone say your name, a female voice. "(Y/n)? What are you doing here?"