Bonus chapter 2 (c)

Okkkkaaayyy! I'm totally being biased but who cares😏

I was reading this book over and I realized that I have fallen in love with Sana and Arhaan even more. I just want to read more on them and I thought WHY NOT???

So here, missy is bringing you another wonderful chapter filled with loads of cuteness of our cuties SANAAAA ANDDDD ARHAAAANNN

TADAAAAAA..............

Sana was more than happy to have her cafe rebuilt and re-established by her husband. After the welcome party, the Khan's returned to the Khan Mansion.

Sana followed Arhaan into their room and once they were in she held his hand. Arhaan looked back at his wife with full admiration Twinkling in his eyes. He raised his eyebrow asking her what happened.

"Thank you" she said as he stood right Infront of her. He smiled and cupped her face in his hands.

"No need for thank you's or sorry's. What is mine is yours and what I have done is so little to what you have done for me. So Mrs Arhaan don't worry about it. And yes if you want to thank me....." Arhaan was saying with a wicked smirk plastered on his face.

Sana looked at him confused as he brought his lips close to her ears.

"There are plenty of other ways in which you can thank me" he said huskily and Sana shivered at his voice. She held his shirt in her hands tightly as her knees were getting weak by his voice.

She tiptoed and kissed his cheek. She then looked into his eyes and smiled. She could never get enough of him. She wondered what had she done to get such a perfect man in her messed up life.

"I love you monkey" Sana said and sealed her lips to his. They both kissed calmly reminding each other they were there for each other.

Once they released themselves from the kiss, Sana rested her forehead on Arhaan's chest and breathed. Arhaan wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to him.

He would definitely die without her. She was his lucky charm in everything. She brought more color to his colorful life and he could never thank her enough for that.
_____________

SANA KHAN

I was sleeping when I felt fingers tracing my face. I smiled as I knew only one person was allowed to do that without any hesitation.

"Now kindly honor the slave with one love filled look" she heard her cheesy(only when he's ready) husband say. She smiled and opened her eyes to a fully dressed Arhaan.

"Now if you keep looking at me like that, it's quite sad to say I may get nothing do which I had planned for my Queen's special day" he said placing his hand on my cheek.

"Happy Birthday monkey" Arhaan said and pecked my lips. I'm not going to lie, I actually forgot today was my birthday.

"Thank you" I said and sat up facing him. "I......." I started to say.

"Forgot that today was your birthday" Arhaan completed my sentence. I looked up at him and saw him shaking his head at me. I looked down and he kissed my forehead.

"Now milady, if you spare a glance to your right, you would see that your husband has made breakfast for you with his beautiful hands" Arhaan said and I turned to see my favorite tea, pancakes, waffles and so much more.

My eyes sparkled with happiness as I hugged Arhaan tightly. "Thank you thank you thank-

Aaah! He trapped my lips with his. He kissed the living hell out of me and then joined our foreheads.