Chapter 6

AHAD'S POV

I don't know how in this condition these people are planning to go on a picnic. Anyways I have an important meeting tomorrow so I'm not going.

I got up from the sofa and was heading to my room when Ahna stopped me.

"Bhai! Are you coming tomorrow?" Ahna asked me.

"No princess! I have an important meeting tomorrow sorry" I said and she was disappointed. I kissed her forehead and headed to my room.

When I opened the door I was shook! The room was decorated beautifully and there stood my wife looking ever so gorgeous.

She walked pass me and closed the door. She then came towards me and stood right infront of me.

"What is all of this nonsense?" I asked quite rudely. She immediately looked up at me and I didn't fail to notice the pain displaying in those beautiful brown orbs.

"I'm sorry!" She said wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Sorry for what?" I asked angrily pushing her off of me.

"For everything" she whispered in my ears and nibbled my earlobe making me restless. If we were in another situation I swear she wouldn't be walking tomorrow.

"Why other situation? Make me not walk tomorrow" she said smirking looking at me.

"Ms Zoya" I started but she cut me in between.

"Mrs Khan" she corrected me while placing her face in my neck placing soft kisses there.

"Zoya stop!" I said with my eyes closed. She was awaking the monster that wasn't freed for almost three months.

"Why? Am I making you restless?" She asked in the most seductive tone ever.

She took my hands and placed them on her petite waist. Due to the light saree I could feel her skin on her waist. And she wasn't making it easy for me.

"What happens when I touch you like this huh?" She questioned kissing and softly biting my neck.

"Zoya!" I called her name and I really don't know why.

"What happens? Huh?" She questioned again looking into my eyes.

"Stop!" I said pushing her away from me. Tears formed in her eyes but she quickly blinked them away.

"Why? Huh why? Am I not your wife? Did you not tell me I can touch you whenever I want? Did you not say that your are mines truly? So why now? Why is my touch not doing anything to you? Why is my touch burning you now? Answer me!" She shouted at me holding the collar of my shirt in her fist with tears rolling down her cheeks profusely.

"You don't know what you do to me!" I said and looked away from her. She gave out a sarcastic chuckle.

"If I still had an effect on you, no matter what is happening around us you would have held me in your arms. You would've melt with me! But no! I really don't understand why I wasted my time on decorating and making this night special when nothing affects you" She said looking at me.