Chapter 4

AHAD'S POV

I opened my eyes when I felt the creature next to me moving. I looked down at Zoya and saw her trying to get up. I realized I slept in the position I was sitting in.

"What happened?" I asked her and she looked at me.

"Are you fine?" I asked again and she looked down. After a few minutes she looked up and her eyes were full of tears.

"I should have died" she started and I looked at her sternly.

"Do you even know what the f**k you are saying Zoya!" I shouted at her.

"I should have died! My husband isn't talking to me, my husband is ignoring me, my sister-in-laws Shaheen and Saima di are upset with me! What worse could happen to me? And you ask me if I'm fine!" She said trying to get up!

I held onto her shoulder and pulled her to me.

"If you want to be so stubborn, you have to face the consequences" I said looking into those beautiful brown eyes that were glossy.

"Do you care to tell me what wrong I did? Saving your father was wrong?" She spat at me angrily!

"Don't talk to me in that tone!" I said looking at her angrily. She immediately lowered her gaze and muttered a sorry.

"You very well know what that man has done to us! Hell he's getting so close to Ahna! Ahna admires him to be such a good man. Do you even know that Ahna doesn't know he is our you know what!" I said looking at her face.

Her cheeks and nose were red due to the amount of crying she was doing.

She released her shoulder from my grip and tried to get off the bed. I held onto her hand as she got up and pulled her into my arms.

"You can fix everything between us and my sisters! All you need to do is tell that man to leave" I said putting my finger under her chin lifting her face to face me.

"I'm not telling him to leave" she said softly and got off of my lap.

She turned around and headed to the bathroom while I held my head and groaned.
_______________

After taking a shower and getting ready to go to office I came downstairs. I sat on the breakfast table and checked through my mails until Zoya brought me my breakfast.

I waited 10 minutes and there was no sign of her. After a few more minutes the maid brought my breakfast.

"Where's Zoya?" I asked her and she shrugged.

"I'm not sure Khan Baba! But she told me to serve you your breakfast when you come down" Maria said and I nodded.

I ate my breakfast in silence with a little disappointment.

"Good morning Bhai!" I heard Ahna say as she sat on the table next to me.

"Morning!" I said and smiled at her.

"Where's Bhabhi?" She asked and I looked up at her.

"I don't know" I replied concentrating on my food.

"Where's your coffee bhai? Bhai and no coffee what a miracle" she said while chuckling.

"Your Bhabhi must be to busy that she forgot!" I said looking at my phone.

"Oh" she said and ate her food.

Suddenly I saw my mug of coffee next to me. I looked up and saw Zoya's red eyes. She averted her gaze from me and started to leave when Ahna called her.