Chapter 5

AHAD'S POV

My wife just slapped me! How great!

"Is he that important that you had to raise your hand on me?" I asked taking back my steps.

"Aaa....hhad" she muttered with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"I'm sorry.... Sor...ry" she stuttered looking at me coming closer.

"DON'T" I said showing her to stop.

"You can't say stuff like that about your dad! He's your father no matter what!" She said looking into my eyes.

"A father that left his Children suffering while he played in the laps of his mistresses" I said angrily shouting at her.

"A father that didn't look back at us for once! You are fighting against me and your loved ones for that man!" I shouted and pushed her against the wall.

"Zoya! Leave before I do or say something we both don't want!" I said looking into her eyes dangerously.

"Ahad" she said placing her hand on my cheek.

"Leave!" I shouted and turned around.

"Ahad!"

"Now!" I said and she left.

I quickly grabbed my keys and headed out of the house.

I drove with great speed and finally reached mama's and my favorite place. I got out the car and went towards the cliff and looked up in the skies. I fell to the floor on my knees and immediately my tears betrayed me.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I screamed loud and cried.

"Why mama! Just why did you have to leave me. You promised to be with me forever. You said when I close my eyes and remember you I'll find you! I can't see you mama! I'm broken I need you mama! Please come back! Please mama! Your Ahad needs you! Mama!!!!!!" I screamed looking at the stars with tears coming out of my eyes.

I stayed there crying till late night! At 3am I got up and wiped my face and headed home!
____________

I came home and saw the person I don't want to ever see.

Mr Shehbaz Khan!

"Ahad" he called as I walked forward. I stopped but didn't face him.

"Please beta! Don't lash your anger on that innocent soul! She hasn't done anything, you're hurting her!" He said.

"I don't need your opinion! I can handle myself and my wife" I said and left from there without sparing him a glance.

I entered my room and the scene got me off guard. I closed the door and came forward. Zoya was sitting on the ground with her head on the sofa.

As I went closer I saw her tear stained cheeks. And this clenched my heart. I wanted to take her in my arms and hide her in my chest.

But then the scenes played in my head. How she is supporting the man that hurt me the most. Shes hurting our relationship. She's killing both of us.

I looked at her one last time and turned around. I stopped when she got hold of my wrist.

"Ahad" she called and I untangled my hand from her hold without looking at her.

"Ahad" she stood up and came infront of me. I tried to go but she stopped me by coming towards me.

I looked away from her but I didn't fail to notice her hurt filled face.

"Ahad" she called and placed her hand on my cheek which she had slapped.

She tip-toed and gave soft kisses on my cheek.