Bonus Chapter 2

ARHAAN KHAN

" I want this deal at any cost" I shouted and put away my phone on the table.

Yesterday Maahi got married and I'm missing my big sister like mad. I miss her always telling me what to do and always being there for me whenever I need her.

I sat on my chair and rest my head back closing my eyes. I remembered some incidents of when we were younger and how we would always play together and fight with each other.

Suddenly I felt a peck on my lips and I smiled. I held the person's hand and brought her onto my lap. I opened my eyes and smiled at the love of my life. Sana Arhaan Khan.

We both got nikahfied six months ago. Sana runs a café and she wanted to do something on her own without my name. I respected her decision but mum and dad said we must get married.

After a few months we would officially be having the ruksati and my love would come and live with me.

"You must be so tired no?" I caressed her hair as I looked at her. My love, worked so hard yesterday in Maahi's wedding. She made all the desserts for the wedding as Maahi only wanted her desserts.

Sana is an orphan, and my parents love her so much. They treat her the way they treat us and sometimes I get jealous but happy that my family loves her so much.

"Nope!" She said and pecked my lips one more time. "You are missing Maahi" she said and I nodded my head. This girl knows me thoroughly in and out.

"So call her later on and talk to her" she said and I nodded my head. I then rest my head on her chest and she ran her fingers through my hair.

Suddenly someone knocked on my door and we both separated from each other. "Come in" I said and it was baba.

"Baba!" Sana said and ran to hug him. Baba engulfed her in his arms and I smiled looking at them.

"You miss Maahi nah?" She asked baba and baba nodded his head.

"Shall I tell you a secret?" She asked baba and he nodded his head. "She's coming today" Sana said and Baba smiled wholeheartedly.
_____________

"Arhaan! I'm going home and then you can come pick me up from my home later on" Sana told me as she picked up her bag and I was busy in the files.

"Mrs Arhaan! Aren't you forgetting something" I asked as she was about to leave. She smiled and turned around to look at me.

"Nope! I didn't! I was checking to see if you notice me with your head stuck in those" she said pointing to the files.

"Of course I did!" I said and she came closer to me. She pecked my lips and looked at me.

"Go safely" I told her and she nodded her head and left after I released her from my hold.
___________

SANA KHAN

"Sana! I swear the desserts were the best thing yesterday" Maahi told me and I smiled. I was really happy she enjoyed them.

"Yes bacha! They were the best" Mumma said and hugged me as I was sitting next to her.

"Where's Arhaan?" Baba asked and then he told me to go and call him. I nodded my head and then headed to his room to call him.

As I entered his room I saw his laptop on, and he was showering I guess as I heard the water on from the shower.

I headed to his closet to put away his packed clothes that were on the table. I placed them neatly and was about to close the closet when I felt a pair of hands on my waist.