Chapter 3

ZOYA'S POV

"Here you go!" I said forwarding uncle his medicines. I smiled and he also smiled back.

"Beti!" He called as I was about to leave. I turned around and came closer to him.

"I know how much pain you are going through! Please let me go" he said while looking at me.

"If I call you baba! Then would you want me to allow you to go" I said and he immediately looked up at me with a spark in is eyes!

I smiled at him and said "My baba doesn't need to leave his daughters house"

He smiled and blessed me. I turned off the lights and headed towards my room.

I looked around the room but didn't find Ahad.

I came back downstairs and searched all over for him. I then came into the backyard and found him sitting on the chair looking at the stars.

I quietly went next to him and sat. I wrapped my hands around him and brought his head to my chest.

"You are the sole reason of your pain" he said while getting up from me.

"Can't you not just grant my this wish! I promise this is my only wish I won't ask anything from you" I said sitting between his legs looking at his face.

"If you ask for the world I won't hesitate to put it in your arms" he said looking at me.

He looked away and tried to get up.

He got up and left me staring at his retreating figure.

After a little while I came into our room and was more than shook. Ahad was laying on the couch.

I came forward and stood next to him.

"Why would you sleep here?" I asked as he covered his eyes with his elbow.

"Ahad" I said pulling away the blanket from him.

"You are not sleeping here!" I commanded and took away his pillows and placed them onto the bed.

"And who are you to tell me so" he asked with his eyes closed.

"Your wife!" I immediately reported.

"Good wives listen to their husbands" he said turning the other side crushing my heart into pieces. Tears were urging to come out but I held them in forcefully.

"I'm glad to be classified amongst the bad wives" I muttered and left him alone.

I laid on my side of the bed and tried to sleep. Keyword 'tried'. Whenever Ahad is on the bed or is around I always place my head on his chest and snuggle into him. But here he is mad at me.

I looked at him once more and tried to sleep.
____________

A few days passed like that. I took care of baba properly and on the other hand I was getting silent treatment from my husband.

Here I was cutting some vegetables to place in baba's soup. I always try to give him healthy foods to eat even though he shows tantrums.

I placed everything in the pot and stirred it. Suddenly I felt a presence behind me and also smelt my husband's favorite perfume.

I turned around and saw Ahad taking out some water to drink. I stared at him but he still ignored me.

It's not like in these last few days I didn't try to persuade him. I tried my level best but he always ignored me. He wouldn't even look at me and that hurt the most.

It felt as though I'm some disease that would harm you if you touched me.

I turned around concentrating on baba's soup ignoring all the negative thoughts.

Suddenly I felt dizzy! I held on to the counter for support and after a little while the dizziness vanished. So I continued my work.

I took out some soup in a bowl and placed the bowl on the tray. I also took a glass of water and some orange juice.

I took the tray to baba's room and knocked. As he gave permission I entered and placed the tray on the bed.

He looked at the food and gave a look saying I'm-not-eating-that'

"You have no other choice!" I gave him a stern look like how a mother would do to her kid.

"Come on baba you have to eat it! Do you think I like giving you foods like this?" I asked and he nodded negatively.

"The doctor said I have to so you can recover quickly" I said grabbing his medicine bag from the draw.

"And then I can leave" baba said sadly looking down. I placed the medicines on the bed and sat Infront of him.

"I'm not letting you go anywhere!" I said and then I took out the night medicine and placed back the bag in the draw.

In the mean time baba ate I cleant his room a little. As he was finished up with his food I took the medicine and gave it to him.

"You are the best daughter anyone could have" baba said and suddenly I remembered my father. I smiled faintly at him and took the wears and left the room not before switching off the lights.

Everyone had already retired to their rooms and it was only me downstairs.

I quickly washed the wears and warmed my food to eat. Suddenly again I felt the dizziness and this time it was worse.

I held on to my head and drank a glass of water.

Within seconds everything seemed so blurry and I fell on the ground not before hearing Ahad shout 'Zoya'

AHAD'S POV
Everyone had left for their rooms and it was only Zoya and I downstairs. Obviously Zoya didn't know I was downstairs.

I saw how she lovingly gave Mr Shehbaz his food and how he smiled at her. Then he blessed her and suddenly I saw a glimpse of hurt in Zoya's eyes.

"You are the best daughter anyone could have" he said and I definitely knew she was reminded of her father.

Anger boiled in me and my veins were damn prominent. I saw Zoya leaving the room and headed to the kitchen. I followed her.

She washed the wears but looked quite sad. She then warmed her food and I wondered why she didn't eat earlier.

Suddenly she was about to fall on the ground and I was shook. "Zoya" I called but by that time she already fell on the ground. I swiftly lift her and took her to our room.

I sprinkled some water on her but nothing Happened. I immediately then called the doctor.

Within a few minutes the doctor came and checked her.

"Mr khan I already told you, you need to keep her away from stress! And why is she overworking herself?" The doctor said and I looked down in shame.

After a little discussion with the doctor, she gave me some medicines to give her and then she left.

I sat next to Zoya and pecked her forehead.

What is happening to us? We were never like this? Why do you have to be this stubborn? I thought to myself looking at her.

I rest against the bedhead and wrapped my hand around her and closed my eyes.

~~~

So Guysss how's the chapter?
Do vote,comment and share!

Have a good day beautiful people!