Chapter 12

DISCLAIMER:
This is no real match so all the cricket fans out there if you find something wrong please excuse it! It's a friendly match! And also I have never written a match before so kindly excuse the little mistakes!

_____________

MIXED POV

Shoaib and Ahad took out the stumps, ball and bats and everyone headed to the open field.

TEAM AHAD. TEAM SHOAIB
Saima Adnaan
Zakir. Shaheen
Ahana. Zoya
Hamzah. Shaziya
Nadiya. Shehbaz
Saahil. Qasim

"Let's flip the coin" Shoaib told Ahad with a competitive look. Ahad smirked while Shoaib flipped the coin.

"Yesssssss" Shoaib's team said as they all jumped up high-fiving each other.
They had won the toss.

"We choose to bowl" Shoaib said and everyone stood in their positions.

First up to bat came Saima and Nadiya and obviously to bowl came her husband Adnaan.

"Come on papa! Rock it!" Shaziya said patting Adnaan's back.

"Oh papa ki chamchi! Shut up" Saima said and everyone laughed.

Adnaan started to run and as he threw the ball Saima hit it but no one caught it causing Saima and Nadiya both to run.

Now it was Nadiya's turn to bowl and in the first ball her dad hit her out. Not to make the poor child feel bad everyone gave her a second chance.

After that Saima and Nadiya played pretty well. Adnaan had finished his over so now Shaheen came to bowl and in the second ball she out her sister Saima.

Adnaan smirked at Saima while Saima puffed and went to sit on the bench.

Next came to bat was Zakir and the wicked smile on Shaheen's face made him smirk.

"Thom papa(come) you win" Qasim said and everyone laughed.

"Oh Mr! Are you on your mom's side or papa?" Ahad asked and Qasim clapped happily.

The game went on and Ahad's team scored 100 runs.

After their little break it was now time for Shoaib's team to bat.

First up to bat from his team came: shaziya and Shaheen!

And from Ahad's team Saima came to bowl. Everyone laughed and giggled as this was a much friendly match.

As Shaziya was out Adnaan came to bowl and both husband and wife teased each other when they were playing.

Whilst throwing the ball Saima jumped in the air causing Adnaan's full attention to be on her and that made him loose as the ball directly hit the stumps.

"Kya jiju? What are you doing?" Shaheen asked her brother in law angrily.

"Well if your sister learns to stop cheating then I can concentrate" Adnaan said earning a air kiss from Saima and everyone chuckled.

"Everything is fair in love and war my love" Saima said with a wicked smile.

"I'll show you what's fair later on" Adnaan said and Saima blushed.

"Guys there are kids here" Shoaib said and everyone laughed.

Well after the little laughing session they continued their game.