Chapter 16

The wedding was over and now everyone were back at Khan Mansion.

Ahad got back to his usual office work, Zoya got busy with Arhaan and housework while Maahi enjoyed her self at school.

"Zoya beti?" Baba called and I turned around to look at him.

"I'm taking Arhaan with me on a walk" Baba said and I nodded my head. My children were very close to all their family members and I really loved that.

Family is your everything! Greatest strength as well as your greatest weakness.

"Where are you lost Mrs Khan?" Ahad asked nuzzling his face in my hair. He probably now came back from office as he still is in his office attire.

"Mr Khan, Maahi said she wanted you to come for her at school today, so please don't send the driver and disappoint your princess. You know it's tough to deal with an angry plus sad Maahiya Ahad Khan" I said turning around in his hold as he smiled showing his perfectly set white teeth.

"I won't disappoint her nor her mumma" Ahad said looking at me tiredly. I smiled and he pecked my lips. He then caressed my cheeks and looked at me.

"Where's Arhaan?" He asked looking at me. "He's gone with his dada(paternal grandfather)" I said and he nodded.

"Bhabhi!" Nailah called and as she entered the kitchen she closed her eyes immediately.

"I'm sorry I didn't see anything" Nailah said smirking. I blushed and Ahad released me from his hold and left the kitchen not before slightly hitting Nailah's head.

"Umm Bhabhi! If......If you are free, we all are going to the park so you can join us when Maahi comes back" Nailah said teasing me.

God! This woman wants to see a living tomato or what!

"I'll ask Ahad" I said and left the kitchen to go to our room.

"No kids and only us! What you think Mrs Khan" Ahad pulled me to him as soon as I entered the room. I wrapped my arms around his neck and took my index finger and traced his stubble.

"You need to trim" I said staring at his stubble. He brought me even closer to him that our lips were so close. I had my head held up while I continued to trace his stubble.

"Trim it for me" he said drawing circles on my waist. I looked up to find him smirking at me. I nodded my head negatively with a smile on my face.

"Oh no! I forgot to tell you. Nailah said they are going to the park. Do you want to join them?" I asked and immediately this man of mine nodded his head negatively.

Expected!

"I want to do other things" he said bringing his face down into my neck. "Like?" I asked arching my back. He kissed my neck and then bit lightly on my collar bone.

"Ahad......" I called his name and I really don't know why.

"Maahi wants to go to our flat. So we will go as soon as I collect her from school. I will go pick her up and then come back for you and Arhaan" Ahad said and I nodded my head.

"Don't you have to go to office tomorrow?" I asked as tomorrow was Saturday and he usually goes half day.

"Nope! I'm not going and that's an order from my beautiful princess" he said and I looked at him in shook.

'Whenever I say so you always deny me' I mumbled.

"I heard that Mrs Khan" He said moving away from my neck.

"So what? It's true!" I said locking my fingers together at the back of his neck.

"Tell me to do other stuff! I'll happily do it" he said with a smirk and I muttered pervert
______________