Bonus Chapter 3 (b)

ZAIN KHAN

"Mumma I'm leaving for work, when I get back I'll bring the desserts" I said putting on my white coat.

"Zain wait, I was thinking you could show around Zaira your workplace as she's never been there" Maahi di said and I looked at Zaira.

"Sure she can come" I said smiling.

I saw a huge smile on her face and then she went to get ready.

Once she was ready we both set out.
~~~

"Zaira, I'll take quite a while today, so when you are ready you can let me know Ill let the driver drop you home" I said and she looked at me.

"No it's ok, I'll stay" she said I nodded.

"Wow Zain, your place looks so good" she said entering the building and looking around.

"Well thank you." I said entering the elevator.

"I love this view" Zaira said as I was looking at a file.

"Ah yes you can see the other........" I was saying when I looked up to see which view she was talking about.

"Since when did shy Zaira turn bold?" I asked jokingly as I entered my office.

"Since Zain started talking less to her" she said and I chose to ignore.

"I seriously love your place, it's so relaxing and refreshing" She said as she sat on the couch.

"Once coffee please, and please put extra sugar thank you" I said ordering a coffee for Zaira.

"So you even remember my likes and dislikes?" She said and I looked at her dangerously telling her to shut up, and madam just bit her lip.

"Come in" I said after hearing a knock.

"Sir your coffee" my new secretary said.

"Thank you Ms Shanel, you can leave" I said and she looked at me seductively.

"Sir would you like anything else?" She asked in a playful tone.

"Didn't you hear what he said? You can leave. Leave before I fire you" Before I could reply, Zaira replied.

"And you are?" Ms Shanel asked Zaira with a disgusting look.

"Oh honey, I'm your boss's boss. Anything else?" Zaira said and I chuckled enjoying the little show.

Ms Shanel left and Zaira huffed. She looked at me dangerously and I swear I was sacred.

"You mister! Why do you have such people in your office?" Zaira questioned angrily.

"Why are you so worked up? I know how to handle them" I said nodding my head with a smile.

"Worked up? Do you see how she was behaving?" Zaira asked angrily.

"Why are you behaving like my wife?" I asked and Zaira looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"I should leave" she said looking down. She wiped her tears and turned around.

She opened the door and left. I sat on my chair and rest my head back.

Why is this like this?

I attended my patients till lunch time and then headed to the garden area. I usually come and sit here for a little while before the next half.

I came to the garden and saw Zaira sitting under a tree hugging her legs. She wiped her tears and looked into no where.

"Zaira?" I questioned as I got closer.