Bonus Chapter 3

Sorry for the delay my lovely readers

And the most awaited part.......

Dr Zain Ahad Khan

Please read the authors note at the bottom of the chapter :)
***
ZAIN KHAN

Parents? Aren't they the best thing to any child.....

Parents can be good and make their their child's life a dream, whilst some parents can make their children's life a nightmare

I am very thankful for the parents I am granted with, they have fulfilled all my dreams and supported me all the way, in my success and in my failures.

"Oye! Where are you lost?" I heard Sanz bhabz say. I smiled and shifted my gaze from my parents to her.

I nodded my head and sipped my tea as I continued to stare at my parents.

Mumma was arguing with dad as he said he has retired but keeps going to office at least once a day.

"Meri Jaan! I'm just trying to lessen the work of burden on Arhaan, he also has to come home to his beautiful wife" dad tried to explain to mumma who totally looked disinterested in his talks.

"I don't care, you are not going, princess(Ahana) is coming today" mumma said and I choked on my tea.

"Are you ok?" I heard bhabz and I nodded with a smile.

"Ahya! That's enough of a show for today!! Baba, mumma doesnt want you to go so its ok" I interfered and mumma gave me a proud smile.

"That's like my son!" Mumma said and flipped her hair in sass looking at baba.

"Yes, why would you not interfere, and cant you ever take your dad's side?" Baba asked me and everyone chuckled.

"What's going on?" We all head Maahi di's voice. Di came and hugged everyone and we all sat for a bit.

____________

"Mumma, baba, I'm leaving, I will see you all in the evening" I told my parents as I put my white coat on.

Grabbing my belongings, I headed out of the home for a long day today at the hospital.

Reaching the hospital, I gave my keys to the guard and entered my cabin.

"Good Morning Dr Zain, here are your reports for the day" I heard my secretary Ms Natasha say.

"Good morning, Natasha, thank you" I said as she placed the reports on my desk.

Once I was settled, I started to go through the reports.

Checking my patients, going through the reports and conducting a few meetings made me very tired today.

Wrapping up my work at 11pm, I headed home as I knew mumma is going to be really mad at me today.

Well, what are doctors for? They are their to help and try to save the lives of others, and I'm very proud I'm being able to help someone in some sort of way.

________________

"Mum is mad at you!" I heard Arhaan bhai say as he entered my room.

When I came home, I directly went to take a shower and decided to see everyone after I was done with it.

"My brother is so tired today" bhabz said as she placed my coat in the closet. She always has treated me as her little brother and I couldn't be more than grateful, for having two wonderful sisters.