Chapter 15

"Ahad, I'm going and I'm not hearing a no from you" I said and cut the phone in his ears.

My aunt that lived in Blackburn had called me as her son is getting married. She complained that in all the years I lived here I never came to meet her. She told me I had to come to the wedding.

Well the wedding is in 10 days but this husband of mine isn't allowing me to go. He said to go two days before the wedding and he would also come.

Possessive Hulk!

I look down at my two munchkins that were staring at me. I caressed both their cheeks and kissed their foreheads.

"Bhabhi the driver is here" Nailah said and I smiled and nodded. I grabbed my hand bag and phone and left the house not before typing a sorry message to hulk.
_____________

"Ohhh! Meri Jaan" Saira (Zoya's aunt) bua said hugging me tightly. "And my beautiful children" Bua said looking at Mahi and Arhaan. Maahi was holding my hand while Arhaan was in my arms. Maahi smiled while Arhaan hid his face in my neck.

We came in the house and settled down. Bua was so happy that I was here that she forgot about everything.

Bua has 4 children all boys and her eldest son, Zaidan was getting married.

"Come beta, let me show you your room" Bua said and I got up and followed her. She brought me to the guest room and I loved it.

I placed my bag on the chair and laid sleeping Arhaan on the bed. I went to the bathroom and washed my face and then came out to check on Maahi. I took off her clothes and showered her.

After the shower she also got tired and fell asleep next to Arhaan. I smiled looking at my lifelines. Taking out my phone from my bag I checked to see if my husband messaged.

He didn't!

He had seen the message but had not replied and I know I had made him angry. Placing pillows securely around my children I headed out to meet the groom.

"Bhai!" I called as I saw him sitting in the garden. He looked up and immediately he hugged me. I smiled at his reaction. From childhood we were very close and he would always save me from his mischievous brothers.

Releasing me from the hug he looked at me and smiled. "My pari has turned into a beautiful woman" Zaidan bhai said and I smiled, noddingly with tears in my eyes.

"Oh Karros(arrogant)" my aunts third son called. I looked above Bhai's shoulder and saw Nihar smirking. Nihar and I never got along in our childhood. We would always fight over stupid things and Zaidan bhai would always save us.

"Pagal mard (stupid man)" I said looking at him and he rolled his eyes at me. Then my aunts second son Muzzammil came and side hugged me. Following behind him came my aunts last and most favorite son Ashfaq.

We all talked to each other remembering our old days. Those were days!

After talking to them for about an hour I headed back upstairs as I knew Maahi and Arhaan would wake up anytime soon. As I entered the room Arhaan had now opened his eyes and my baby started to cry not seeing his mama.

I quickly locked the door and lift him in my arms to feed him. I settled on the bed comfortably and pulled up my dress to feed my baby. Maahi also woke up after a little while. I gave her some water to drink and she rubbed her eyes.

"Mama! I want to chalk(talk) to baba" Maahi said cutely and I video called Ahad and gave the phone to Maahi.

"What!" Ahad shouted not realizing it was Maahi. As if he realized it was Maahi an immediate smile formed on his face and he sighed in relief.