Chapter 7

ZOYA'S POV
What is going on? What am I seeing? I questioned myself.

Baba was sitting between Saima di and Shaheen while Shoaib and Ahana were sitting on the ground by them.

I smiled looking at the scene. How I wish this is no dream?

"It isn't!" Shoaib said and everyone's attention turned towards me.

"Come Beti!" Baba called and I went towards him. He stood up and hugged me.

"This is what you wanted right?" He asked me and I nodded with tears in my eyes. I was so happy that finally everything is sorted amongst them.

Saima di and Shaheen came forward and asked me to forgive them for whatever they have done or said to me. And without even thinking twice I forgave them.

After our little crying session everyone were happy. We sat and talked and I also found out that Shaheen and Saima di found out about baba's cancer. But we assured them that everything is going smoothly.

"You will tell me how this happened!" I whispered to Shoaib and he nodded.

I was the happiest person. Thank Allah everything is sorted amongst them. Now it's just my hitler husband to persuade.

Thinking about my husband I saw him by the door staring at us all. I did see a sign of wanting on his face but it was quickly replaced by anger.

Mr Husband I know you also want your dad but Mr Ego comes in between.
_____________

I came into our room and searched for Ahad but he wasn't there.

I came to the balcony and saw him laying on the sofa with his elbow covering his eyes.

I went towards him and sat on his lap. As he noticed my presence he moved his hand that was on his stomach.

I slowly removed his elbow from his face and saw that his eyes were closed.

I traced my thumb over his eyes and then slowly pecked them one by one.

"Why are you not sleeping yet?" I asked but got no reply. I bent a little and pecked his lips but there was still no movement from his side.

"How long are you going to carry this on? Is it impossible to forgive him?" I asked while placing my hand on his cheek.

"Ok at least not forgive him but try to be normal around him?" I slowly asked with fear in my heart.

I knew this is going to lead to something bad!

"Leave me alone!" Was all he said with his eyes closed and this clenched my heart.

"Make me!" I reported with the same fire that was in his tone.

He opened his eyes and looked at me blankly.

"Get off of me Zoya" he said and tried to get up but I pushed him back by his chest.

I nodded negatively!

"Move or else face the consequences" he said looking at me angrily.

"Aahaa! I spot the monstrous Ahad Khan" I said teasingly and this made him more angrier.

"What can you do Hulk Khan?" I asked staring at him.

"Why are you doing this Zoya? You see his pain can't you see mine?" He asked this time his tone going softer.

"I told you everything from the start to end how he treated us! Why can't you understand?" He asked and that's when he broke down in tears in my arms.