Chapter 10

ZOYA KHAN

There were two days left for Ahad to return and I was helplessly counting the minutes and seconds. I am missing him so much.

I was in my own thoughts when I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in" I said and sat properly on the bed. It was Ahna.

She came and sat next to me on the bed and played with her fingers clearly showing to me she was nervous.

"What happened?" I asked placing my hand on her shoulder.

"Bhabhi!" She started and I listened to her.

"I want to start a YouTube channel" she said looking up at me with hope.

YouTube Channel?

"But I know bhai won't allow me so can you persuade him for me please? I really want to do it" she said looking at me with hope.

Wait what? Ahad will kill me!

"Did you ask Saima di?" I asked her.

"Yes but she said I must ask Bhai first" she said and I nodded.

They all have so much respect for Ahad.

"I will discuss it with him but whatever he says then you have to listen to him" I said and she looked away.

"Ahna?" I called and she looked at me.

"Bhabhi! Bhai listens to you the most, I'm sure you will persuade him" she said with a smile.

Only if you knew!

"Ok now don't be sad! When he comes back I'll ask him. You don't worry" I said and hugged her tightly.
________________

Two days passed and still Ahad wasn't here. I hate it when he says he's going for one week and then don't come back till two months.

I'm not going to talk to him!

I went into the shower and did my business. When I came out in my robe I found a parcel on the bed with a note.

I took the note and read it.

Wear this and follow the instructions my Queen!

Your King!

I smiled and looked at the gorgeous outfit! It was so beautiful.

ZOYA'S OUTFIT