Chapter 9

ZOYA KHAN

I'm happy that my family is happy! I'm sure one day Ahad would accept his father whole heartedly and love him like he did in his childhood days.

I'm also happy that finally I have gotten my Ahad back.

After everyone had dinner I sat in the living room waiting for Ahad to come from office.

What he said in the morning is still playing in my mind!

It was now 2 am and still he wasn't back. I tried calling his phone but he didn't answer.

I waited a little more and then he came. He Entered the house and I saw a tired figure.

I immediately ran to him and he smiled. I took his coat and keys from him and placed them on the chair.

"Freshen up! I'll serve dinner" I said and was about to head to the kitchen when he held my wrist and pulled me to him.

He nuzzled in my neck while I held onto his collar.

"I'm not hungry" he said and then told me he ate already.

I nodded and we both then went to our room.

He went into the shower while I took out his night dress and changed into my pajamas.

After a little while he came out and I made him sit on the ground at the end of the bed. I sat on the bed and massaged his head.

"How do you know my head is paining?" He asked and I smiled. I lowered myself to his ears and whispered

"That's because I'm your wife"

He chuckled and after a little while he got up and laid with me on the bed. He placed his head on my chest while I ran my fingers through his head.

We both then fell into a deep slumber.
____________

I was in the kitchen preparing a coffee for Ahad when I heard "booooh" I jumped from my place and turned around immediately to see Shayra laughing.

"Shayra!" I said and hugged her tightly. I missed her.

"How are you? Where is Noor?" I asked quickly!

"Oh Ms question machine chill! You finish making your 'his' coffee and then come to the garden! Everyone's waiting for you" she said emphasizing on 'his'. I blushed and nodded my head.

"Zoya" Ahad called for me coming to the kitchen.

"Jee(yes)" I said not looking at him focusing on his coffee.

"The gang is here and they are waiting for you" he said coming right behind me placing his chin on my shoulder.

"Here is your coffee and I'll be there shortly" I said turning around still in his hold.

"I don't even get to kiss my wife properly these days" he said with a glint of mischief in his eyes.

"Mr One Track Mind lets go" I said but he held my waist firmly and kissed my forehead.

"When you are around others you are always in the boss mode all strict and dominant and when you are Infront of me" I said teasing him.

"That's because in this case you're my boss and I'm your slave" he said and we both chuckled and headed to the garden.
__________

"It's been so long since we have met" Kabir said making everyone nod.

"Let's plan an outing for a few days" Sania said while everyone nodded besides Ahad and me.