Bonus Chapter 1

This Chapter is dedicated to meawnammi thanks for supporting always dear 😊

____________
16 YEARS LATER

The amazing smell of pancakes filled the atmosphere in Khan Mansion. Slowly coming down the stairs, Mrs Zoya Ahad Khan ran into the kitchen, spotting her beloved husband flipping the pancake in the pan. She immediately hugged him from behind, and after so many years, sparkles ran through Ahad's body.

"You need to behave yourself Mrs Ahad, you have 3 grown children" Ahad teased his wife. "So what! The love is still young" Zoya shamelessly said. She then pecked his cheeks and he smiled proudly.

"Keep the romance in the room AHYA" Their shameless doctor, son told them. To tease him more, Ahad pulled Zoya closely into his arms and pecked her cheeks, while Zoya blushed.

"Not my fault you didn't get this type of love, Doctor Zain" Ahad told his son and Zain coughed purposely. "Stop teasing my son and go call your lawyer. And you my son, come mumma serves you your breakfast" Zoya said and pushed Zain on the chair. Ahad shook his head and headed upstairs to call his princess.

"Mr Singh! That does not mean you can make someone homeless! So what if they are poor? Don't they deserve to live? I hate people like you who differenciate between poor and rich! And I hate when people disgrace the poor" Ahad was greeted by his angry daughter. He stood at the door and smiled proudly at her.

As Maahiya turned around she saw her father. Putting away the phone she went to hug him. "Good Morning baba" Maahiya said while hugging Ahad. "Good morning princess! Who made my daughter so angry early in the morning?" he asked and then kissed her forehead, reminding her no matter what he was always there for her and always proud of her.

"Come your mumma is calling you for breakfast, now we don't want to see a fireball, so quickly come" Ahad said and they both chuckled.
____________

"Mr Peter, now you wouldn't want to see your company in loss" A man standing on a treadmill, with earpods in his ears said. "I can bring the worse out of your company, Mr Peter. And trust me it won't be good" The man stopped the treadmill from running and said dangerously. He grabbed his water bottle, and gulped down a large sip of water.

"And you will always remember, never mess with ARHAAN AHAD KHAN" Arhaan said and disconnected the call. Wiping his hair with the towel, he turned around. "Oh Mr never mess with! Breakfast is being served" Arhaan heard his mom say and he immediately smiled at her.

"I swear, I thought it was enough seeing your dad always in the gym. Little did I know, I have to deal with you in the gym also. I seriously thought you would get over this phase when you were young" Zoya complained and Arhaan nodded his head smiling.

"Mom! Not only you, Sana Bhabhi (Arhaan's fiancé) also has to deal with it" The naughty doctor said smirking and Arhaan threw him glares. Only if glares could kill Zain mouthed to his brother.

"Nope my daughter in law will not deal with this" Zoya said making Maahi and Ahad laugh. "I really don't know what you have against our gym, fireball" Ahad said looking at Zoya and their kids laughed at their parents. Zoya rolled her eyes and dragged her four children to the breakfast table.

___________________

MAAHIYA KHAN

Pulling on my black coat and checking to see if my hair was in place, I headed downstairs. "Mama, Baba I'm leaving for office" I said coming towards my parents. After kissing their foreheads I left home in my Mercedes.