Chapter 14

FOUR YEARS LATER

"Maahiya Ahad Khan, sit quietly" I said as I was feeding my three year old daughter. She stared at me with her blue eyes smiling mischievously. I smiled back at her and fed her, her favorite nuggets.

"Is mama, scolding my lovely grand daughter?" I heard baba say from behind of me. Maahi smiled at her dada and tried to get up from the chair to go into his arms. "You are eating first, then mumma let you play" I said nicely looking at her. She started to cry, and why just why did Ahad have to enter the house the same time.

"Why is my princess crying?"Ahad said immediately taking her into his arms. And this madam of mine stopped crying and smiled at her dad. "Why is my princess crying"he asked once again rubbing away the tears from her cheeks. "Mama, not let me play" she said in her cute  voice, making baba chuckle leaving us alone.

"Zoya!"he called staring at me angrily. Since Maahi was born, he wouldn't let anyone hurt or even scold her. Its not that I scold her purposely. This madam shows so much tantrums while eating. "Ahad, I was just feeding her, her food"I said looking away from him.

"If she doesn't want to eat, don't force her. Let her be" Ahad said and I looked at him in disbelief. He is so possessive over her and sometimes it scares me. "Ahad she is a kid, and they can't decide when they don't want to eat. I am her mother and I very well know when she is hungry"I said and he looked away from me. Why is he making a fuss over such a minor thing?

"I do not appreciate when anyone makes my daughter cry, whether its someone else or you"he said and I looked up at him shockingly with tears in my eyes. I immediately left from there and headed to the kitchen. "Bhabhi"Ahna called me and I immediately wiped away my tears. "Are you ok?"she asked hugging me and I nodded my head smiling.

"Your phone was ringing"She said handing my phone to me. I took it and saw that it was a call from my parents.

I immediately called them back and talked to them while I cleaned up the kitchen. After talking to them probably for half an hour, I went to baba's room to give him his medicines. As I entered the room I smiled seeing baba play with Maahi. "Baba"I called and he looked at me. I gave him his medicines and as he told me to leave Maahi with him, I headed to our room.

Entering our room I placed my phone on the charger and headed to take a shower, clearly ignoring the buffalo sitting on the bed. After drying my hairs and putting on my pajamas I headed out.

"Zoya"Ahad called and I stopped but didn't turn around to look at him. "Where is Maahi?"He asked and I felt him coming closer to me. "she's in baba's room"I said and felt him right behind me. "I'm Sorry"He said placing his face in my neck from behind of me. "For what are you saying sorry"I asked and he stopped nuzzling my neck making me face him. As I was not looking at him, he placed his finger under my chin making me look at him.

"I'm sorry"he said again and this time I looked up at him. "No, I'm sorry I hurt your  daughter"I said closing my eyes tightly. He immediately grabbed my waist and pushed me against the wall. "Ahad, leave me"I said trying to push him away before I become a crying mess.

"It's our daughter"he said placing his lips on my neck making me go crazy. I tried to push him away again, but he held my hands up against the wall and bit me on my neck causing me to hiss. To soothe the pain he caressed there with his lips.

"Leave me, I have to feed Arhan" I said with tears in my eyes. He released me from his hold but kept staring at me. Leaving him there I came to my baby's Crib and lift my one year son up. He opened his beautiful brown eyes. I smiled looking at him at then kissed his forehead. I then sat on the bed and lift my shirt up to feed him. Arhaan had this habit, that whenever I fed him he would bite harshly and it pained alot.