Chapter: 23

Zayn’s P.O.V.:

“Harreh…Harrehhhh….your phone is chirping……..Hazza….”  No response from him. Uff. If it goes on then Frey will be up in no time.

“Harreh…*shaking vigorously his body*…..receive your phone you idiot.” Still no response, apart from slightly grunting and 'let me sleep' thing. With very much anger, I get up and reach to his side of bed, to get a hold of his phone. Niall is ringing. And it is currently 2:30 a.m.

“Hello….Nini….what happened?? Are you okay?? Tell me you did not fucked up the opportunity right???”

“Zee? Zee calm down…. And no we talked and we have big announcement to do tomorrow morning. Everything is okay. Don’t worry.”

“What the fuck, Ni….it is midnight. If everything is okay then why are you calling???”

“Zee actually Matt needs to change. And no one apart from Hazza's clothes will fit him closely even. That’s why I am calling… sorry… if I am bothering much.”

“No Nini, it is okay. Wait there, I’m bringing clothes. Okay. And no,  am not mad, it is just someone is not even up after shaking him vigorously to attend the phone, whereas it is his phone not even mine. It’s okay.”

I cut the call, and leave the bed to bring Matthew his clothes. Thank God, everything is okay in between them. Or else it could have caused a massive heartbreak. I choose a olive sweatpant. But choosing a sweatshirt is harder than you think. Hazza's taste in clothing is much different than Matthew. After trying for another 5 minutes, I finally figure what to give him with the sweatshirt. But believe me none of them will be okay with this choose as well.

With timid steps, and very bad confidence, I finally knock Nialler's room’ door. Nini is the one to open the door. He invites me inside the room. But me on the other hand, I am not at all at  a ease with choice of clothing. So……..

“Zee, is something happened??” Sensing my hesitation, Nini asks me. Matthew chooses to come out from washroom in this very moment. Watching him in only boxers, my face becomes red immediately.

“What?? You never saw a man in his boxers before??? *Winking at Zayn*” Matthew playfully asks me with a smirk on his lips.

“Matt, stop embarrassing Zee. Zee don’t mind him. Now tell me what happened?” With a serious tone he questions me again. But I don’t have any answer for this. So I hand him the clothes shyly, hoping he will get the answer with one look at the chosen clothes.

“What the fuck is that??” With a astonished, high pitched voice, beating Nini in giving reaction, Matthew comes running and snatches the pile of clothes from Nini.

A very much dumbfounded Nini also looks at me like he saw ghost. Very timidly I open my mouth to give them answer.  “Ummm, Hazza has this type of things only. I am sorry.”

A very much dumbfounded Matthew comes near me and slowly pulls my right hand and places a pink coloured, floral printed, silk night top, and growls, “Look thank you for the sweatpant but no thanks for the top. I will be happy as topless.” In background, Nialler is snickering constantly. I don’t have any options left for me except nodding as yes.

“And Zayn, please do inform your boyfriend to buy some normal night PJ’s as well for emergency.” With that, while whistling, he starts wearing sweatpant, I brought.

“Zee, I want you to know that Lili feeling somewhat low, you know. I mean look at us. All coupled up but except him. Today while we were eavesdropping Lou and Vaani………………”

“Wait…wait….what?????? You three eavesdropped them???? But why???*with eye bulging out from socket type shocked face*” I stop him in the middle. Lili's problem is soluble but what this three did, is unforgivable. I mean for God shake, they were busy with some private time.