Chapter: 12

Zayn's P.O.V. :

An unknown chill is playing through my spine. Tingling feeling rises in my stomach. The strong mating tension is undeniably flying in the air. His stare is slowly making me weak on my knees.

Destiny. Definitely Destiny made us meet. Fate had decided our bond since we arrived in this earth. It all I can think now. If it is not for our Destiny then what leads us to each other after so many years of separation, I don't know. But I do know one thing, this time, if he holds his stare like that, I cannot control my desires anymore.

I want him. I need him.

But I still don't know about his feelings. I have absolute no say in his decision, but only to hug it. I can't escape this situation now, unless he shows me how.

Suddenly, the room's smart speaker starts booming with romantic music. Perfect. Piano version. I don't know what to do. I am standing near the closet with only boxer on. Time passes by, but I still don't have enough energy to walk or to turn my face from his. Even his baby green eyes are soothing to me. It feels like eternity. But gaining strength to walk is still unavailable option to me. Deep red colour appears on my cheeks. I can't contain my emotions anymore. In my absence of mind, my conscience leads me slowly towards him. Thousands of emotions are playing in my head.

He can reject me, or can he??

I stop myself infront of him. I am a small man. Rather he is huge.

He slowly stands up from bed. His big hands grab my hands, then he takes the lead to kiss my knuckles. Butterfly kisses. His eyes never leave mine. This intimidating eyes are giving me hopes, which surely are leading me towards very intense, powerful yet painful feelings. I know he doesn't reciprocate my feelings.

So the stunt he is getting into, will be a mistake to him tomorrow. It will be "Hit of the moment" to him.

I need to stop before I drag myself once again in a painful life. I just got back them. I don't want to loose them in future. For me his friendship is more important. This last line itself makes my heart bleed. But better than nothing is the only option, stands infront of me.

I slowly untangle my fingers from him. A hurtful emotion flashes in his eyes instantly. I am about to turn my body opposite from hum and to prepare myself to walk away, but he grabs my waist.

A gentle audacity blooms in his action. His those luscious pink lips part way to form words. True to my commentary, he speaks, in a very deep yet low authoritative voice;

"What was that for? And where do you think going babe?" Deep frown makes his stare intense ten times more than previous stares.

"N...no...ww..here...Harreh." My stuttering comes back making me vulnerable 50 times more. A deep shade of red colour makes its way to my cheeks.

He chuckles, once again giving me a reason to fall hard for him.

"Babe, sometimes it is better to tell truth. That way nobody gets hurt. Zee, I know today you got those painful and very critical attacks for me. There is nothing to hide here. Including your feelings........." in middle of his words my mind wanders around the possible probability of him not returning back my feelings to me. He claps to bring me back into reality.

"Zee? What are you thinking? Are you listening to me even?"

"Uhhhh......I.... was...but.......I lost in the middle..........sorry...." I reply looking at the ground.

"Zee listen to, without wandering in your mind for once. *giving me nods* zee, babe I love you. Yes, you can think I am saying this beautiful three words not to make you sick anymore or to pity you, but no. These three beautiful words are not made to pity someone in my dictionary. You were, are and will always be my rock. I thought to surprise you, but I cannot contain these words to spill automatically anymore. I love you Zayn Javadd Malik. I love you since our first tour.

I just wanted to surprise you. But as I said previously, sometimes it is better to tell truth directly. It is SIMPLE BUT EFFECTIVE."

 I find myself dumbstruck.

Harry's P.O.V.:

He is in shock. I guess, then he thought I don't love him. He is too good of human for this world. How can he be so innocent but so wise at a same time. I guess his innocence brings wisdom more in percentage than we, very complicated humans can think.

I guess now is time for me to take care of him, as for such an innocence and pure soul, the rough world will be harsher more than you can imagine.

Already his soul is broken. To save me, he made big sacrifices which could have cost his life. I can't think about the situation he faced all these years. It chills my blood completely.

"Zee, promise me, from today onwards you will never doubt on your love. Never will you question about your fate. From now, the happy time begins for you. Sure, our relationship will be bumpy, but promise me, you will always believe in our love." A very beautiful smile is playing on his lips. Same old scrunch up nose and tongue biting smile, make his beautiful facial features more heavenly.

"I promise you Harreh, my loyalty, honesty and happiness will always lye to you." Confirmation is confirmed. Now it is my time to promise.

"And I promise to you today, that from now on, I will share our happiness and sorrow, out making good and breaking bad- odds with you." His happiness is visible in his eyes.

"We will conquer all by eliminating bad altogether." Determination is overflowing by his expression.

He hugs me as tight as possible with his small hand, like his life depends on it. One thing leads to two. He presses his soft lips to mine. Both of our lips dances together in a strange synchronised way. I take lead to guide him, by nibbling his bottom lip for opening his mouth. Next moment, I realise, our tongues dance with each other. His hands desperately try to find away to feel my body heat, which I already found in his body.

His skin is flawless, smooth skin is making me crave the most forbidden ideas. The idea of making him mine in all aspects is wrong now at the moment.

"Zee.....*panting*......we need to stop. Or else I will not be able to control myself. And if it happens todays, believe me our plan to set you free from that cold hearted bitch will go in vain. And I sure as hell, don't want that to happen." He seems to understand, but sad.

"Zee, though, I think cuddling is still a great option for us. I love you babe. I love you so much that I can wait many more time, if it takes to make your life happy and joyful."

"I know *sighs*.......and I believe in you."

I take of my long jumper and boxer is the only piece of cloth, which is making me wait to meet with him fully.

First I deem the light, then climb up into bed, positioning myself in the middle in a comfortable posture, then Zayn climb in and make himself positioned on me comfortably, like a little koala bear.

Music is playing in background. He places his head on my chest. I can feel hot breath on me. I place my one hand to rest in his tiny bum, massaging it a little, but the other hand is drawing patterns in his back. Sometimes went by. I guess my breathe and head massages work as a lullaby, because he is asleep making me his human bed.

The sun will rise bright tomorrow......

...........................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey all,

I know, I know, I ghosted the whole book for a while. But you all need to listen, I am in huge pressure regarding my final exam for graduation of bachelor degree in Science.

Sorry for the long wait.

Appreciate your love and all support.

Please vote and comment.

Best Wishes and until next time.

Vidisha.