Chapter: 21

Zayn's P.O.V.:

“Zayn!!! What do you think Frey needs more Harry or Me???” It is a very tough and tricky question to answer. I just don’t want to upset both parties. Lou is pleading to stay neutral by communicating with his eyes. And yes I am just going to be another hunt for Vaani.

“I mean, I don’t know. Anything, which goes with both of you.” I try to look more neutral not to worse the situation more. Lili, Matthew and Niall, three of them are the silent audiences, enjoying the whole bickering.

“ What’s with you?? I am here offering you some alone time with your boyfriend and you dumbass are actually denying to take the offer?? Anyway, whose exactly child is Frey???” Vaani shouts like a ferocious lioness. Hahahahaha, her inner mother is on show. I love it.

“Okay, okay. Now Vaani can you please listen to me? What we are trying to say is…… I mean me and Hazza trying to say is, you also need time to enjoy. Today is not about me or Hazza. Or any other person here but only you and Lou. Enjoy. And besides I really wanna bond with Frey. I missed his five years Vaani. And besides he will be next to your room only. Enjoy the night Vaani.” Vaani actually listens me and with a small nod and smile Lou and Vaani leave the area.

“That was great speech Zee. But one thing, I don’t agree with you, today is not only for Lou and Vaani. It is for Matthew and Nialler as well. *Whistle*.” Lili chimes in making Mattiall blush.  On the other hand, Hazza is loudly laughing. Mattiall blush more.

Teasing another person is fun, specially when they also are happy and enjoy to blush. But Frey starts sobbing in his sleep. So I have to go to attend him. Must be some nightmare.

Harry's P.O.V. :

When Frey starts crying, Zee rushes to the room. I follow him, as it is almost bed time. But before entering, I say my goodnights and Zee's as well to the other three. Lili will be sleeping all alone today. Must will miss Bear or Maya. Need to contact Maya. It will be great surprise for him if Maya comes here without his knowledge.

The most beautiful sight graces my eyesight. Zee with Frey. The way Zee is handling Frey, just like a mother or father nurtures their own little one. He has this soft side in him, which makes him so natural with little person. I know he will be very great father.

“Frey, what happened bubba?? Don’t cry shhhhhh…bubba.” He says while scooping up Frey into his chest.

“Zee…….*sobbing*…….they…………………………….will…….take me…………. ……………away…..I don’t……wanna…..go………*crying*.”

Nightmare can happen to any child if they sleep in a very new environment. So it is common.

“Hazza, please make some milk. It has to be luke warm to drink. Please.” He then puts his attention to Frey to calm him down. “ You know Frey, no one and I mean no one can ever take you away from us. Your dad, ma and all of your uncles will always be with you to save you from them. I promise. Now, don’t cry bubba. You know we will do dishoom…..dishoom fight with bad people. Now stop crying.”

I come back in a few minutes. And immediately welcomed by Zee's angelic voice. He is singing to Frey, while Grey’s head is on Zee's shoulder. He is listening Zee singing with widely opened eyes.

And exactly what he is singing?? Nursery rhymes!! Which I have no idea, if people still listens. I happened to forget all those. It is not like, I don’t know ‘Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' or 'Humpty Dumpty' like this. But he is singing some uncommon ones. How even he remembers still?

“Zee, it is time to drink milk for some certain little but big man. Right bubba??” Hearing me, Frey blushes.

Zee feeds and after taking him for loo, he places him on his chest to make him sleep. To make Zee comfortably sit in the bed with support, I place one pillow on Zee’s back and another two pillows under his knees.

It takes no time for Frey to fall in sleep. But Zee is  adamant about Frey to sleep in this position for some more time. That’s okay, for me. But I need to talk to him about Lili.