Chapter: 11

While Liam, Zayn and Harry are busy giving comfort to Vaani to cheer her up, Niall just is on a verge of loosing his mind. Louis is a hard shell to crack. He is not at all an easy person to understand. Niall is single. And he knows that it is better that way, as sometimes when he thinks about these lads and their relationship, he gets easily confused. He doesn't know what is right or things like this. He knows, to bloom love, you need to take care of the other person, very delicately. He knows to stabilise a relationship, you don't need materials, simple words, honesty, truthfulness, endless love and your gestures can do all work by itselves.

What he is not getting through his head, is why Louis and Harry both are choosing materialistic ways to confess their feelings.

Niall's P.O.V. :

"Why can't you understand Lou, she is here with you not for your fame or money? She is with you just cause she adores ya mate. OPEN YOUR EYES UP.." There is no other way, other than shouting. 5 minutes already passed, but this guy here is not understanding any of it. Two years they spent together, but still this motherfucker needs time to understand her intentions. WOW.

"You don't know mate, what I went through. First Elle and then Brianna. They just were with me for what? Just to get spotlight for their career. It scares me most that without any demand, on the other hand, Vaani is with me. She only gives me but she never asks me about anything. Her this different character scares me." Lou is not okay. He has trust issues. But Vaani? I never came across with a woman so strong, bold, trustworthy till date. Lou needs to realise that a woman like Vaani will not be able to be with him forever without a minimum recognition as his soulmate.

"Lou she is with you, because she loves you. Think about it, she always is here with you to take care of your and Brianna's child. She always gives you mental support and provides you strength whenever you feel low. She even stays awake after such a long day, tired, for you, so that you can have a good, calm and happy night. Think about her family. She balance them with your schedule even. Still you have doubts about her intentions?" Lou is silent. A single drop of tear comes out from his eye. I think my tactics to handle him was wrong till my last words.

"What do you think, will she forgive me ever for making her suffer with my issues? I really love her Nini. Even once Frey asked me if he can call her mom. I thought that time, that it will be good surprise for her 'Frey calling her Mom', I even have a plan. But every time I take a step towards her, I step back ten times from her in fear. What can I do please tell me..." Lou's word are filled with very strong emotions, Fear of Loosing her and regret for not acknowledging her love, hatred towards his issues.

"Boobear, calm down and take breath. She have gigantic amount of patience in her, so she will not leave you this soon, or I can say till you say her to go. Just tell her to come here. We will make sure that you will be getting some quality time to spend with each other romantically and that time you will confess to her. Now lets go to do some damage control." I can see he is smiling, satisfied with my idea. I just need some help from other lads. On the other hand Harry also needs to tell Zee. Uff. So much works to do.

[ Video Call Continues]

Liam: Harry stop it with your dumb questions *glaring*. Am sorry for him, don't mind him.

Vaani: It's really okay Liam. I expected at least one question from him like this, if he has the strength to thank your parents for having sex directly infront of million people, I am nothing. He can ask to anyone.....* winking*.......then *laughing*..

Zayn: *taking deep breaths to reduce the embarrassment*.... umm...can I ask something Vaani?

Vaani: Zayn, yes you have permission *in a very professional judge voice* *then laughing*......Zayn you can ask anything you know right?