Chapter: 7

Continuation of [ Video Conference Conversation]

Niall: ( Harry is shaking, don't know if it is outcome of pure joy and happiness or anything else. But Lou is for sure happy, still dancing like a monkey, but only this time intensity of his dance increased thrice time than previous one. Lili is also happy with Zee's acknowledgement of his own feelings. But... ohhh... my....) Zee ........zee.... listen to me.... hey....( Lili looked towards Zayn, he is hyperventilating again, this time but why? What could have caused............Oh good lord...... not again). Hazza look what you have done. Hazza stop dreaming now, for your retarded reaction Zee is now hyperventilating again.( Hazza looked at me as I shouted at him, Lou stopped dancing and started looking for something, I guess car keys?) Don't be so shocked now Hazza, get ready within 10 minutes, we are heading towards Lili's, and I am picking you up. Pack for 2 or 3 more days.

Louis: Ni... I am going to start now, I am ending the call. I doubt Lili can talk to us now. I will be at Lili's within 20 minutes. Okay? Ending the call. And oh Harold please be ready for Niall, and after your departure from your house, on the way here you will get to show your dumbass fit to Niall as much as you want. But before that START. MOVING. YOUR.ASS. AND. PACKING CLOTHES. By the way, you don't need to change, the clothes you are wearing will do good, so you only have to pack things. Go..( while I was lecturing I saw Niall, he wore clothes very fast, and now currently packing, thank god he will be with Hazza.)

Harry: ( what just happened?? I was becoming happy finally but no, I had to fuck it all up again)... Zee, I am coming to you....( though there is no use of saying it, Lili is busy with my ZAYN, recovering him from it, and Zee can't listen. I cut the call and started packing).

[ Video Conference Conversation Ends]

Harry's P.O.V. :

I am ready, with my packing. And I know for a fact, I am going to stay there till Zayn leaves for USA. So I packed a lot. It doesn't take 5 minutes for to take care of packing, cause there is no need to do it with care. I just want to go to HIM.

"REALISATION" when it hits someone, it can break or make, either one at a time or bot at a same time. For me it hit me to break and make at same time.

To see Zayn like this, is breaking me. It is heart wrenching, that the boy, who was once full of life, is now become a Man, who only suffers.

But to see Zayn suffering, is making me more strong, bold, determined for only him. I need to be strong. To make his life better, to give back him all of his lost years. To make his future life year in Good Years.

Nialler indeed came within 10 minutes. He is honking maniacally. I am running to him with my big suitcase in one hand and my phone in other. He is eyeing me now. Angrily. I am locking my house's main door. Putting keys on my pocket, I climb on passenger sit, silently as possible. He already loaded my bag, while I was busy locking.

He is angry. He is not even looking at me. After all, the situation, Zee are now in, is caused by me. I could have given him better expression, that how happy I was.

SILENCE. Awkward one. Heart breaking one. Creator is me. I don't know how severe it is. I can never know, unless I suffer same as Zayn is suffering now.

His miseries have to stop. I don't want to loose my HIM. It can never be an option of loosing him. Not now. Not ever.

Louis's P.O.V. :

I am nearly reaching Lili's. It will be difficult for me to face him like this. How can I face him now? All of his pain for past five years, were caused by all of us, except himself. Everybody say, we cause trouble to ourselves only, but they are so wrong. What was his mistake, that he gets to suffer? Is being gay, a sin? Is loving someone purely, wrong? If yes then, I am ready to suffer. I am not gay, that's not point though. If he is suffering for being gay, then I am going to pretend I am gay to suffer.