Chapter: 10

Liam's P.O.V :

Dinner is not going to go as per plan. Zayn is throwing tantrums about eating, where even he just ate till now like little hummingbird. And I am not buying it. But Nialler is like give this- give that. While Lou is only fuelling Nialler. Oh! Hazza is glaring and shouting at the trouble duo.

Dear lord I need strength to implement my next move on Zee. Ooff this boy...

I swiftly get up from my sit and go to Zee's sit to stand next to him. He is smiling, like he thinks I will let him not to eat more. But how wrong he is.....

"Lili, I am full, I can't eat more." He says with a puppy lost on his face. But I am not buying it anyway.

"Zee eat everything from your plate, or else I will make you eat on my own way, and believe me that is the last thing you wanna know. Finish it now." With a very rough, stern, and parenting voice I say. His whole body language just changes into a child's. Still he doesn't pick up the fork.

"Zee, are you going to do it on your own or not?" Everyone are stunningly watching our interaction. Still there is no movement in his hand. Okay that's it.

"Okay, enough. You will not do it on your own I assume. So my way and by me it is." He just blankly and in absolute cluelessly stares at me.

I pick up his plate and dumped all spoon and fork in table, take one mouthful food in fingers and grab his face forcefully by another hand to open it, and put the food on his mouth. He needs to eat it. It is high time, he realises it now, or I will treat like a child and make him eat like a mother does to there child.

His eyes start to water. Good lord, am I did something wrong or too triggering to him?

"Lili,........I wanna.........eat....*snort while sniffling*......more,.....but....I cannot." He just starts to sniffle while water is flooding his eyes. He wants to eat but can't. What kind of.......oh my god..... he is anorexic. Hazza stands up from his sit, eyeing me with shocked face, comes to stand next Zee on the other side. Lou and Nialler are no good with their expression as well.

To confirm our assumption, I asked with shaking voice " What do you mean by you want to but can't Zee? We are here for you to help you know? Tell us. Everything we will sort."

"I started starving myself that moment in depression, so I became anorexic. I told you. But nobody cared till you, so I never tried to eat much. Nobody even caught me not eating. Not even my mom Lili. Until you Lili." He, between sniffling and snorting, tells us.

You can tell he was living in hell. I will make him stay with us forever. I promise to myself. He will not going to return to that hell hole place of his. Not even to his parents. Just watch it. He will be with us.

"Zee, babe...you know I will be with you forever? Don't worry, we will give you back your happy life. Please don't cry. We are here, with you right? Don't cry please. Just forget about them. But babe now that we know about your problem, anyone of will feed you from now on. Okay? Babe, it will take time to normalise, but sure it will happen in near future." Hazza starts to console his love of the life. And about feeding him, he says exact words which I thought I will tell. Lou and Nialler are also vigorously shaking their head to support this decision.

I thought, we will take our time to plan the whole Simon and Gigi thing. But judging the situation, we need to do as soon as possible. Zayn needs very happy and healthy life to live from now on. So it will be very good for him, if this whole bad shits and dramas go away as soon as possible from his life.

But planning whole thing will be hard. We even will need cop's perspectives.

[ Time skip to 15 minutes]