f o r t y - e i g h t

Lmao i lied there will be 2 more chapter because i dont like odd numbers...so yeah

Plus, I've had very bad writers block 💜

Also, can we make a petition to get Seokjin & Yoongi more lines/screentime for future comebacks??? Cuz this shit is not cool 😤😤

Unedited
...................

"Daddy, buy me North Korea!"

"No."

"But whyyyyy?"

"Because I'd rather buy a muzzle to hold your mouth shut." Namjoon says as he holds Jimin still. A seamstress held some measuring tape close to the little boy's arm, jotting down his measurements. They were at a suit tailor shop, getting measurements done just two weeks before the wedding. Yoongi's first day of school had to be pushed back because Jin didn't want him to go so soon and both parents felt like he just wasn't ready. They didn't want him having an anxiety attack over some crayons, as well.

"Daddy, I'm sleepy." Hoseok pulls on the pant leg of Namjoon's dress pants with a pout. "Don't worry, we'll leave soon." He says as he glances over at Seokjin who gushes at how cute Jungkook looks in his little tuxedo and bow tie. Yoongi was getting his outfit together while Taehyung was asleep on some chairs, the bodyguards watching them and whispering about how adorable they are.

"Joonie, what do you think of this look?" Jin asks his fiancé as he lifts Yoongi in the air. He wiggles his lil legs while giggling.

"I think it's cute, but I thought we were going for a cyan and not a navy blue?"

"But it matches the theme, too." They were going for an ocean themed wedding, with the kids wearing navy blue outfits and Namjoon and Seokjin wearing a baby blue.

Namjoon chuckles, "you only want it because of the suspenders." He points to the dress pants Yoongi wears, specifically at the dangling suspender straps. Jin places Yoongi down and huffs.

"You know me too well."

"I can make the same outfit in the color you want." The tailor working with Jin and Yoongi says with a smile. He was happy to serve the famous Kim family.

"Ew no, suspenders look dumb." Namjoon says with fake disgust just to mock Jin.

"Ew!" Jimin repeats with so much energy that Namjoon is afraid his son has a undying hatred towards the elastic straps.

"I think it's cute, daddy." Yoongi smiles with an adorable grin. He was a big fan of the suspenders. It made him think that he looked like Spongebob.

"Okay, now all we need is Taehyungie's outfit and then we can go meet with our parents for dinner." Seokjin says as he instructs Yoongi to strip from his outfit.
Jimin hops off the platform, the seamstress rushing to attempt to catch him but Namjoon was quicker and yanked Jimin up before he could land.

"This little one thinks he's six feet tall," the seamstress says with a chuckle, watching as Namjoon lowers Jimin to the ground.

"Yeah, you should see how he climbs our kitchen cabinets," the father laughs. "He's ambitious, and while that's a good trait, he gets himself into a lot of trouble." He and the seamstress share a laugh as they watch Jimin run over to where Taehyung is and shake him awake. Taehyung was the only one who didn't get measured for an outfit yet because the Kim fathers know to save the worst for last. Taehyung couldn't keep still and was a bit bratty when it came to following directions.

"Hello Jiminie," he mumbles when he cathes sight of Jimin's chubby face. "Hi Taehyungie!" Jimin replies with a grin that made his eyes disappear.

"Taehyung, can you come here for a second." Namjoon beckons the toddler over and sleepily, Taehyung waddles toward him. Joon lifts him up on to the platform and ruffles his hair.