e i g h t e e n

Trigger warning for this chapter. Hell of a lot of angst.

Also try looking up Korean peppa pig on YouTube. It's pretty interesting.

QOTD #1: What is your top 5, favorite Korean Dramas?  Hwarang don't count!)

My answer:
1) Kill Me, Heal Me
2) Doctor Stranger
3) Wok of Love
4) My ID is Gangnam Beauty
5) Oh My Venus

QOTD #2: Favorite recent OST song? (it can't be the one V and Jin made.)

My answer:
1) Auditory Hallucination by Jang Jae In (it's from Heal Me Kill Me)

...................

Unedited

Jin is in Namjoon's room watching Peppa Pig with Yoongi when he hears the front door open and slam shut. There's a crash and the sound of glass breaking that follows it.

The loud sound startles the baby and he starts crying. Jin sighs and lifts Yoongi out of his baby swing and gives him his pacifier while holding him to his chest and walking downstairs to greet his seemingly angry boyfriend.

He sees Namjoon sitting on the couch, a broken lamp by his feet and glass all over the floor. His heart starts beating really fast and he is for some reason, scared. However, he doesn't show it as he lays Yoongi down in his baby swing and goes to the kitchen the grab the broom.

The only sounds other than the sound of Jin sweeping the floor or Yoongi whining softly behind his pacifier is Jin's heart beat and Namjoon's heavy breathing. The air is tense and awkward and Jin wants nothing more than for things to just go back to what they were.

For him and Namjoon to be cuddling on the couch with Yoongi and watching Tim Burton movies, eating diabetes out of the 'El Mystery Bowl' and just having a good time. Not having to live walking on ice with each others and distancing themselves from each other. That's not how it's supposed to be. That's not how is SHOULD be.

"Tell me what happened. I want the truth." Namjoon suddenly says. His eyes watch as Jin finishes cleaning the glass and his voice is slurred as if he had been drinking previously.

"You say that as if I'd lie to you." Jin mutters, walking over and sitting next to him on the couch.

Namjoon clears his throat. "Who knows? Maybe you will."

"Don't mistake me as yourself." Jin snaps, though he didn't mean to.

"You're assuming I've lied to you?"

"You have."

"Explain." Namjoon demands and Jin rolls his eyes before speaking.

"You're acting as though I'm clueless. Like I don't realize when something's off. When you told me those marks on your neck were mosquito bites, I believed you. But when one of those reporters said something about you and Normani having matching hickeys when you were in America, I knew something was up. I've asked you if anything was wrong and you kept saying no. I've asked if anything happened that I didn't know about and you said no. And I will ask again, is there anything you need to tell me, Namjoon?" Jin felt his voice waver towards the last sentence. He knew there was something up and he knew he would most likely be heart broken but he wasn't prepared for that.

He watches Namjoon narrow his eyes and clench his fists before their gazes meet again. "What does this have to do about what happened earlier? You nearly exposed us to the whole world. Do you not know how much damage that could do to my career!?"