t w e n t y - s e v e n

Plz go check out my yoonmin book tho- I made it just for you 😔💔
.............
Unedited

Kim Hoseok was born on a sunny Sunday morning.

He weighed at six pounds and came out with a full head of hair like Jin and deep dimples like Namjoon.

His parents were more than happy to welcome the infant into their small family. Manager Sejin even cried and Jin's mother wouldn't let go of Hoseok until the baby was literally pried from her arms.

Yoongi was one year old, just barely walking. He didn't show much of a reaction to seeing his younger brother, he just smiled and tried to eat his face with his six little teeth.

Hoseok was a quiet baby and it worried Jin a lot because he thought his baby was mute or death. Luckily, when the baby turned one, he became more vocal and active. It was a blessing and a curse.

"Yah! You brat, get over here!" Namjoon yelled after the toddler who was crawling away with a sock in his mouth at supersonic speed.

Hoseok giggled and attempted to turn into the kitchen but was stopped when he ran into a pair of long legs. He looked up and squealed when he saw his other dad, holding a crying Yoongi.

"Are you being bad, Hobi?" He teased in a silly voice, leaning down and picking up the baby who gladly wrapped his arms around his neck. Yoongi's crying died down when he seen his brother. Hoseok spat the sock out and giggled when he saw his brother.

Jin walked over to the couch and sat down next to Namjoon, smiling tiredly. "I wish I could be more of a help," he said and Jin shook his head and in dismissal.

"It's fine. You're busy and I don't mind watching my beautiful babies." Just as he said that Hoseok farted in his diaper and giggled at his dad's expression.

"So beautiful," Namjoon muttered under his breath, returning back to his laptop finish his work.

The were sitting like that for a while which led them to where they are now. Yoongi was asleep on Jin's chest, tiny legs on each side of him. His black hair was messy and splayed against his face and he was dressed in a space onsie.

Hoseok was sitting on the floor by his daddy's feet, playing with a SpongeBob toy, Mr. Krabs was already shoved in his mouth and Patrick had a missing leg. He had a habit of destroying toys when he dubbed them too difficult to suck on.

Namjoon leans down to give him his pacifier. He takes it, pulls the slobbery toy out of his mouth, and places it in his daddy's palm with a bright smile. "Yay!" Is what he says before placing the paci in his mouth.

Jin checks his Apple Watch™ and sees that it's almost time for dinner. He groans quietly and moves Yoongi off of him (he whines and attaches himself to Namjoon's thigh instead) and gets up to make dinner.

He and Namjoon had been doing good since Hoseok was born. They haven't argued as much and followed their rule sheet surprisingly well. Seokjin being the main one to receive punishments because he could never stop insulting Namjoon even though he loves him.

The thing was, when he received his third punishment, a spanking, it turned out to be a reward actually. Namjoon didn't know that his boyfriend got turned on by getting spanked...and neither did Jin. It was very shocking when Namjoon spanked him for the fifth time and he let out a moan. But the shock died down and was soon replaced with lust.

They had a very wild night.

"Daddy...." A small whine came from the floor.

Namjoon glances away from his laptop and focuses his attention to the baby on the floor. "What's up?" He asks to his son who does nothing but crawls up onto the couch. He sits on the cushion with a pout behind his pacifier. Namjoon tries to read his son but before he can make an assumption, Hoseok is slapping Yoongi's face.