f o r t y

(For some reason I feel like I'm spelling 40 wrong??)

Would u like more frequent, but smaller chapters or like a chapter maybe every two weeks but longer, like 5000+ words??

My usual word range is between 2000 - 5000. I think my longest chapter is probably around 4000 words idk

Also Got7 comeback??? EXO comeback??? Jackson's new music??? UhM whEt 😩💖

.......

Unedited

It was an amazing feeling to see their kids again.

It felt like the clouds had gave way to the sun, it felt like a warm beam of light upon their lives.

Yoongi had ran up to them, sobbing and babbling about random things while hugging both of his parents generously. Hoseok was asleep while the twins both cried and whine, trying to reach out to them.

Mark had looked worn out, rocking two of his own children on his lap. He had expressed his love for their children but at the same time, had expressed his distaste for Taehyung's love of throwing things around.

Jin and Namjoon thanked him gratefully. Jin had also asked where Mark had gotten the children from and what had happened to his parents. Mark explained to him that Jackson had just suddenly dropped them off and left.

The eldest tried calling his parents but none of them answered. His anxiety came crawling back.

They decided to leave Mark's house and to go investigate but before they could go, Mark asked the question that's been at the tip of his tongue since earlier.

"Where's Jackson?"

It hadn't occured to Namjoon or Jin that Mark had been left in the dark about the whole situation.

"Jackson is....in the hospital." Namjoon had said for Seokjin.

Mark's eyes widened and he momentarily places his children on to the couch next to Namjin's twins.

"Is he okay? How come no one told me this? Why are you guys keeping me in the dark?"

Jin immediately came forward and held the younger's shaking hands. "We still don't know what happened. All we know is that we were held hostage and Jackson got shot for trying to save us."

Mark had begun crying, Seokjin comforted him the best he could. "I-I want to go see him." He stated sternly.

"We don't know which hospital he's in-"

"W-why..." Mark had cut him off, crying. Namjoon tilted his head.

"Why what?"

"Why did he...w-why did he h-have to save you?"

Seokjin felt his heart burn. Frowning, he examined the crying male. His face was contorted in what was nothing but anger. His tears started slowing, his fist clenched tightly at his sides as his breathing began to slow. He was beginning to gain composure.

Seokjin understood

"H-how could he do something so selfish? He didn't....he didn't think about h-how I would feel. He didn't think about our kids..." Mark's glare rose from the floor up to Seokjin and Namjoon.

"...but he thought about you." Mark's voice was scary. And Seokjin, for the second time today, felt scared.

"Mark....don't think like that." The eldest reached to place a hand on the shaking boy's shoulder but Mark shook him off.