f o r t y - s i x

It's embarrassing at how long it took me to update 😤 ur allowed to be mad

At first it was becuz of stress with covid-19 and high school & college moving to online versions, but after the college semester ended and i stopped working, i had more time but was extremely unmotivated to write this (but i had motivation for my zombie book??? Like make it make sense 😤), so if this chapter seems choppy, its becuz some parts were written at different times. I honestly might unpublish it and rewrite since it isn't my best.

Unedited / NSFR (the beginning, lol)

................

Jin pouts, looking away from Namjoon as he sniffles. He's such a meanie...he thinks, crossing his arms over his bare chest.

"I'm sorry, but you know better." Namjoon says to him while putting some stuff away.

Seokjin shifts but whimpers a bit. Namjoon looks over at him, sighing. "You know I don't like hurting you, baby.

Jin doesn't say anything back, glaring at him. His messy hair is sweaty and matted, eyes rimmed with red from crying, and he had multiple red marks along his body, mostly on his booty.

Namjoon begins looking in their closet for some clothes to wear. They had to go pick up ths kids from Mark and Jackson's house, since the two claimed they missed them so much. After an hour of the kids being with them, Jackson called and said: "If you don't come and get these damn kids, they're gonna be sitting outside on the porch."

However, that was in the middle of Seokjin's punishment. So Namjoon told him they'll be over in ten minutes. Forty five minutes ago.

"Okay baby, let's get washed up." Namjoon says, walking out of the closet with their clothes. He sets them down somewhere and goes to Seokjin.

"Do you think you can walk?" He questions softly. Jin continues glaring at him. Namjoon takes that as a no.

"Alright." He picks him up bridal style, Seokjin hissing at the pain he felt from the swift action.

Once in the bathroom, Namjoon turns on the water and sets Jin in the tub while it begins to fill up. The older still holds a glare and a pout. Namjoon smiles at him, running a hand through his sweaty hair. "Do you know why you were punished?"

Jin ignores him once more. When Namjoon told him he was going to receive a punishment, Jin thought he was joking. So when he was thrown over his lap and spanked twenty times, he was really irritated. And when Namjoon kept edging him and teasing, he began getting very very frustrated. Not only that, but Namjoon was being very soft and that was boring to him. Naturally, he cries when he gets frustrated or mad, so he did just that. But even then, Namjoon didn't stop. And he knew that if Seokjin actually felt unsafe or really wanted it to stop, he would have used their safe word, so Namjoon didn't worry too much about going too far. Plus, Seokjin could handle quite a lot.

"You get mad at the kids for cussing but you're the one who does it around them. That's why I gave you a punishment. Also, because I kinda wanted to try out some things and I'm glad you were into them as well." Namjoon smiles while petting him. Seokjin closes his eyes and leans into the touch, humming softly to himself.

Once the tub was full enough, Namjoon joined and helped Seokjin wash up. He was usually quiet and clingy after sex so it was nothing for Namjoon to be concerned about. They spent about ten minutes cleaning and cuddling each ither before Namjoon insisted on getting out. Jackson kept calling.

"Shut the hell up, whore. I'm on my way." Namjoon snaps into the phone that rested between his shoulder and head. He was trying to multitask with dressing Seokjin and talking.