t w e n t y - e i g h t

Unedited

Jin woke up alone.

Namjoon has probably already woken Hoseok and Yoongi to feed them, which would most likely leave Seokjin alone in the bedroom.

He waits about five more minutes before actually sitting up, cracking his stiff bones in the process. Soon, he's out of bed and trudging to the hallway, down the stairs and into the living space. This was a very slow process, by the way.

But once he got there he noticed that he didn't smell any food and that he didn't hear any giggles or other baby sounds. It immediately made him worried so he decided to go back upstairs and check the boys' room.

And there they were. Both of them in Namjoon's arms, peacefully asleep. Namjoon was asleep as well. Jin assumes his back must hurt since he fell asleep with two children who weighed like bowling balls inside of a rocking chair.

He sighs, rubbing his still sleepy and droopy face and goes to move the children. He places Hoseok on the play mat in a sitting position. He wakes up a bit but falls to the side and returns to sleep.

Jin does the same to Yoongi who does the same as Hobi, only that Yoongi fell on top of him instead of falling on the mat.

Now Jin had to wake the biggest of his babies. He decides to use the easy way, slapping Namjoon until his eyes open. Eventually it did, obviously.

"Heyyy," Namjoon whines tiredly and Seokjin only smiles at him, patting down his matted brunette hair. Jin's was a darker brown, his natural hair color.

"Hi." He smiles, "why were you sleeping here?" He watches Namjoon stand up and stretch.

"They started crying again last night. I took them out the room so that I won't wake you. Eventually, I got them to quiet down but I was too lazy to go back so I stayed here." Namjoon says with his deep and groggy morning voice. Jin nods and hugs him.

He doesn't know why he did. He just felt like hugging him.

"You okay, baby?" Namjoon asks with a light chuckle. Jin nods before letting him go with a small smile. "I've gotten used to waking up with someone next to me. It feels weird waking up alone."

Namjoon quirks an eyebrow but doesn't speak, wrapping his arms around Jin's waist and pecking his nose. "You've been acting weird. Are you pregnant again?"

Jin scoffs, "just because I miss my boyfriend and my kids doesn't mean I'm pregnant."

"With you, we'll never know." Namjoon chuckles, releasing Jin and going to pick up his kids. "let's take a bath." He suddenly suggests.

"With the kids?"

"Yeah. Our bathtub is like a swimming pool."

Jin shrugs and goes to ready the bathtub while Namjoon tends to the sleepy fetuses. When each are done, Jin helps Namjoon convince Yoongi into the bath. They try everything, from toys to snacks, but he still wouldn't fall for it, even in his sleepy state.

Namjoon was able to get him in though, by just wrapping his arms around his little frame and getting into the tub. Yoongi screamed and Jin was sure he even heard his son hiss.

"He's just like a cat," he says while he pours water onto Hoseok's hair. Jin was on one side of the tub with Hoseok, and Namjoon was on the other side with Yoongi. Hoseok whines when water gets into his eyes.

"Baby, calm down. It's not gonna hurt you." Namjoon tries to comfort his child who just cries even more and tries to climb out of his arms.

"No no!"