f o r t y - t w o

Was gonna update friday but...hey its friday in some country!

..........
Unedited

"Daddy! Help!"

Namjoon groans for like the eighth time today. It does nothing but makes his sons laugh louder.

"Dada! You has to help!" Yoongi giggles, weakly pushing Namjoon in the direction of the living space. Namjoon can help but smile, though.

"Alright, alright." As he enters the living space, Hoseok skips up to him and hands him building block. Jimin stumbles behind him, giggling while sucking on one of the blocks.

"How high are we going to make this one?" He asks, taking the block from Hobi who jumps up and down, hella happy for no reason.

Well there was a reason. Today, they made their tower the highest it's ever been! Not only was it taller than their heads, but it was up to their daddy's stomach! That's like....super tall!

It inspired the little ones to make their tower even taller. But in order to do that, they needed Namjoon to place the blocks on top when it got too tall. The first three times they did it, Seokjin had helped, but since he was busy feeding Jungkook, Namjoon had to help.

"It's gonna be this big!" Yoongi states proudly while holding his arms open.

"Kitten, that's width. If we want to build a tall tower, we have to build it by length."

"Oh." The toddler says, not understanding a word at all.

Namjoon sighs for the twentieth time today. "Let's get this dumb tower over with."

The two toddlers started getting very excited when the tower reached passed Namjoon's stomach and up to his chest. Of course, it would have fallen over if Namjoon wasn't holding on to it.

"Daddy," a voice that wasn't Hobi or Yoongi, whines. Namjoon glances down at his side where Taehyung stood, a big fat pout on his face with teary eyes to match.

"What's wrong, baby? Are you hungry?"

Taehyung whines and hugs on to Namjoon's leg. "'aby..." was all the father could decipher above his other two sons talking animatedly about the tower.

"You want your baby doll?" Namjoon inquires, rubbing the toddlers hair.

Taehyung whines again.

"Daddy, no!" Namjoon's attention snaps back to the tower, which he was using one hand to steady. It was leaning and quickly fell to the ground, covering the floor in plastic blocks.

Jimim bursts out laughing, giggling at the scene. Namjoon doesn't see what was funny but his heart felt warm listening to the boy's high pitched giggling.

That is until Yoongi started crying.

"Daddy..." Taehyung still pulled at Namjoon's leg, not caring about his distraught older brother.

Namjoon pats his head before squatting in front of the crying toddler and Hoseok who was on the brink of crying from seeing Yoongi cry.

"Hey, it's okay kitten. Daddy's sorry for causing your tower to fall." The father pulls him into a hug in which Yoongi falls limp in, wailing his little lungs out.

Jimin, now understanding that Yoongi is very upset, waddles to Namjoon and falls into his lap in an attempt to also hug Yoongi. Hoseok also joins, leaving Taehyung still standing beside Namjoon with a pout.

"It's okay, kitten. It's better to go through trial and error so that when we build the next one, we know what not to do. For example, I now know not to remove one of my hands from the tower." Namjoon embraces all his children, even Taehyung who was being exceptionally grumpy today.