First Time(Smut)

⚠️They are 18⚠️
⚠️Also this my first time writing smut so please bare with me⚠️

The window creaked open and a small figure came crawling through. Peter's feet fell to the floor with a small thud and he lazily pulled off his mask which made his hair stick up in different directions. The teen squinted his eyes trying to break away the wall of sleep that filled his tears ducts. A small spider emblem on his chest was pressed and the suit seamlessly fell off his body. His whole body ached from a long night of patrol and the shower was calling out to him. However, laziness clouded his judgement, the practically pitch dark room caused Peter to carelessly flop onto his bed.

"AHHHHH"

"WHAT THE HELL!" Peter screamed as he just heard his bed cry out in pain. Peter adjusted his eyes to the dark and soon felt something squirm under him. Two hands wrapped around his waist and rolled him off the bed in a quick motion. Peter groaned as his body hit the hard wood floor. Creaking noises came from the bed and Peter could sense movement. He could fell heat above him, he was threatened and it activated his Spidey senses.

Peter laid flat on his back while analyzing the body that stand before him. He couldn't quite make out the figure. In a spilt second decision he pulled his hands up and kicked his body forward, flinging himself up onto his feet. His hands grabbed the figures arm with force and pulled it behind their back before kicking the back of their knees forcing them to the ground. They called out in pain and Peter grabbed their hair and pulled it back to forcing the person to look at him.

"Peter it's me!" A frightened voice called out and Peter immediately let go of the body, finally recognizing the voice. Peter wiped his hand over his face in utter embarrassment.

"Jesus Ned I could have seriously hurt you!" Peter huffed out and grabbed Ned's arms helping him off the ground. Ned smirked putting his hand on Peter's bare chest. The shorter teen leaned forward into Peter's ear, his voice was low and husky from recently being woken up.
"Would that really be such a bad thing?" Ned whispered in a such a way that shot shivers right down Peter's spine. The brunette felt his cheeks heat up and his breathing to become unsteady.

"W-what are you doing here, it's late?" Peter mentally cursed to himself, aggravated that he let himself stutter. Ned just peered up at his boyfriend with an annoyed expression.
"We have finals next week Peter, you promised you'd take a night off and study. You can't just fail senior year." Ned replied with a stern gaze, Peter sighed realizing his ability to always bail on Ned for Spiderman.

"Ned I'm sorry, I just....wait why were you asleep, also May's going to kill us if she finds you here so late." Peter blushed slightly remembering the first time May caught them in pretty intense make out session. This caused the "The Door Stays Open" rule. Ned just rolled his eyes while a small smirk spread across his face.

"Studying is exhausting and it wouldn't be the first time I've slept on your bed." Ned teased which sent Peter back into a bone crushing blush. Ned then grabbed Peter's hands and pulled his body a little closer to his own.
"Also, May isn't home. She took the night shift at the hospital so she could have tomorrow off. Sooooo we can shut the door." Ned lowered his voice and Peter gulped as the heat of his breath hit his neck. Peter's lip quivered, he was so nervous. Of course Ned has flirted with him before but never like this, it just clicked something inside Peter's mind.

"I want to do it, I'm ready." Peter squeaked out, almost immediately covering his mouth at the words that had escaped. Ned was a little taken aback by the sudden out burst. They've never taken their relationship past making out and quite frankly it made Peter nervous for Ned's response.

"Are you sure, I was just teasing about the whole "we can close the door" thing. I just wanted to see you blush but if you think you're....well that we're ready then...don't feel forced to do anything I would never want to rush you or-"