Babysitting (Fluff/Angst)

Tony Starks phone ran throughout the Avengers Compound. The other Avengers were currently on a misson which Tony stayed at home with his 6 month old daughter Morgan. Pepper left Tony only 2 months after Morgan was born, leaving Tony with two children to take care of. Peter his newly adopted son would've gone on the mission if he wasn't here helping Tony with the baby. Pepper just picked up and left and sent the divorce papers later in the mail. Tony hasn't been himself since. Tony lazily pulled the phone to his ear.

"Talk to me." Tony said with exhaustion rolling off his tongue. He hasn't slept in weeks.

"We need backup and we need it now! Suit up and met us at the previously discussed location." Steve yelled through the phone.

Tony wanted to go but there was no way he could leave Peter all alone with Morgan.

"I can't Cap you know that." Tony said saddly.

"That's not an option Tony, We need you! This is more dangerous than we thought. Hurry!" Steve said angrily while hanging up.
Tony just scoffed and rubbed his temples. He didn't know what to do. Steve hates asking for help, So Tony knew it had to be serious. He put his phone back into his pocket and turned around to revel Peter listening to every word.
"Go, I'll take care of Morgan. They need you." Peter said trying to look responsible.
Tony was reluctant but then his suit came flying over and attached to his body.
"Be careful and if anything happens call me!" Tony said while jetting out of the compound. Peter just sighed in relief. Peter was surprised the plan went so well. He got Mr. Stark out of the compound and now he's flying over to help with the "mission". Little did Tony know that the so called mission was just Clint's house and a whole day to rest.
This is exactly what Tony needed. He was been so emotionally and physically drained from the baby and from Pepper leaving him. That Peter came up with the plan and decided he could take care of Morgan for the day. How hard could that be?

Peter's Pov:

I frantically ran around Morgan's small room desperately trying to find her binky. She was hysterical and her screams only got louder. With my enhanced hearing it was a bloodbath for my ears.
"Please stop crying Morgan it's ok, I'll find it soon." I tried to sound calm and soothing but I was to busy throwing clothes, shoes, toys, and diapers trying to find this stupid binky.
"Come on Morgan, You don't need changed or fed. Please relax." I tried to reason with my new little sister but she's only 6 months old so...
With the sound of my thoughts and the screaming I was going to have a sensory overload. I looked down into the crib. She looked exhausted and lonely. Without Dad she is lost. I reached down into the crib and pulled her into my arms.

She was so small and fragile I was so worried I'd hurt her. Her tears thickened and her crys filled the room. I held her and tried to rock her back and forth but she wouldn't stop. Her whole body froze and she hurled all over my back. Her crying continued. Is she sick? I can't call Mr. Stark, he needs a break and if I call anyone else will they will not trust me with Morgan again? Then a name I should have thought of sooner crossed my mind. NED!

I pulled out my phone and got into my emergency contacts and pushed Ned's name. I was crying at this point my ears were bleeding and I felt so weak.

"Please pick up!" I muttered trying to calm down Morgan.
Finally Ned picked up.

"Hey Peter what's going on?" Ned said almost stopping mid sentence do to all the screams in the background.

"N-ned please come over and hurry. I'm taking care of Morgan and she won't stop c-crying. She vomited and I don't know if she's sick. I'm about to have a sensory overload. P-please." I said through tears.
"I'm on my way Peter, Please you need to be strong you can't risk a sensory overload." Ned said frantically and then quickly hung up.

PeterxNed One-Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें