Chapter 140

NICKI POV

I ended up getting home around 5 from the hospital after helping Anita pack an overnight bag for her and Lydia. Aubrey's siblings were set to arrive at 7 for dinner. At home Aaliyah was in her room doing homework while OJ and Zoe were in the basement playing. Margo and Aubrey had just came downstairs after putting the triplets down for a nap.

"How is she? Is everything okay?" Margo asked.

"Yeah, she's fine. Everything was pretty minor so she'll be home tomorrow. Anita's staying up there with her, which is good." I exhaled as I wrapped my arms around Aubrey.

He hugged me back and kissed the top of my head "Are you good?"

"Yeah, I am. Anita was pretty tore up in the beginning but she's better now, especially since they're officially engaged now so there's that."

"Now everyone's engaged. I need to find me a man." Margo jested.

"Please tell me you can stay for dinner." I poked my lip out at her.

"Xean was just asking if I'd be there." She shrugged. "I guess I will."

"Can you possibly watch the kids until then? I can pay you.."

"Uh sure no problem."

"I'm gonna need some sort of nap before dinner. Thank you so much."

I held Aubrey's hand as we went upstairs, locking the bedroom door once inside. He looked me up and down with pure lust in his eyes.

"Please tell me this means we can have sex right now." I groaned.

"Didn't expect you to want sex with Ly-"

"Lydia's not my fiancée anymore. So her being in the hospital means Anita cant have sex. My fiancé is right here with me." I pointed.

"Oh."

"But if you don't want to, thats fine too." I shrugged. He stepped toward me and forced my hand to rub him through his pants while he made me look up at him.

"I love you Onika." He whispered in my ear.

"I love you too... but you're acting different."

He pulled away, "Sorry I didn't mean to make you unco-"

"I didn't say it was bad thing." I grabbed his hands in mine, "its actually pretty awesome."

His eyes flushed over with lust and his smile was full of pure joy.

"Okay well dont get cocky about it." I giggled as I sat on the bed. "But I like that you still look at me like that even when I'm pregnant."

"You are always beautiful, sexy and hella attractive babe." He started kissing my neck.

"Take my dress off first." I instructed.

"Bossy." He teased as his hands slid up my legs slowly, taking my dress with them as they went up my body.

"We're on a time limit... I want us to take our time with the good parts.." I explained as the dress was pulled over my head. I reached for my phone as he kissed my neck again. "If dinners at 7, I need to start getting ready again at 6- mmm okay 6:20." I let out a slight moan as I felt his hand find its way into my panties. I set an alarm before putting my phone away.

"Do your scars still hurt?" He asked.

"N-no they're fine now I think." I gripped his arm as his fingers thrust into me. He started kissing my breasts as his fingers gradually increased their speed. He sat up to pull my panties off completely while I did the same with my bra. He leaned back on top of me but I stopped him, "uh uh, you gotta give me something." I unbuttoned his top button of his shirt.