Chapter 57 (part2)

Nicki POV

"I have a confession.." I stated as he laid me on the bed.

"Okay?" He replied.. confused.

"I know its bad timing," I sat up.

"Its fine Nic," he knelt before me, "I love talking to you more than anything."

"Earlier today.. I was considering calling all of this off," I squinted at him, making sure he was following me, "I was convinced that it wasn't what was best."

"Why.."

"Because I love you so much," my voice cracked due to oncoming tears.

"I love you too Nic but.."

"I was under the impression that there was a chance that you'd be able to find someone better than me.. and I didn't want to have you stuck with me when you could do better." I explained.

He sighed, "Nic we talked about this already."

"I know and your father went through it with me as well." I wiped a few tears.

"He did?"

"So I've come to the conclusion that.. instead of holding our relationship back because of my personal fears.. I just want to become everything you need and want in a woman." I put my hands on his cheeks, "I am going to do everything I can to become the best woman for you."

Drake POV

I was speechless... I found myself grinning mad hard at her which caused her to smile just as hard back at me.

"I.. don't know what to say Ni-"

"Then don't say anything at all." She winked as she gently pulled me on top of her until she was laying flat on her back.

"The things you do to me Onika." I said under my breath as I undid her shirt and kissed down to her waistline.

She giggled as her hands followed my head. By the time I had removed her shorts she had finished taking off her shirt.

I kissed her inner thighs until she put her hands in the way.

"Please don't tease me tonight daddy."

I smirked as I kissed my way back up her body.

She pulled my shirt over my head and tugged at my belt, biting her lip.

I kissed her lips as she unbuckled it and slid my pants off. I shimmied her lace thong down her legs and in that time she had removed her bra. I took one of her breasts into my mouth as my hand reached down to her core. She moaned as my fingers entered her. Her hips moved rhythmically as my fingers slid in and out of her. By the time I had gotten to three fingers, she was on the verge of climaxing, I went down and let my tongue grace her clit as my fingers continued to please. My tongue snaked into her and my thumb then went to work on her clit. She wrapped her legs around my neck as she climaxed. I cleaned up her juices with my tongue before positioning her and rubbing my tip against her clit. I entered her fully, pausing inside her pulsating walls as she caught her breath. Several thrusts later I had came twice inside of her. She flipped us over and slid me back into her. Her hands massaged my chest as she began to grind her hips. She leaned into me as I gripped her ass and her juices leaked down my length as she slid herself up and down my shaft. I made her speed up and eventually we were both cumming again.

Wow this is old and never got posted💆🏽💆🏽 dont come for me😭😭😭

~Sincerely, The Princess ❤️😌😉😘