49.

25 DAYS TIL' CHRISTMAS 🎄

WEEK 1 • MILL POV

'I will never call back, if I hang up I meant it yeah! That mean it was all bad' I woke up to East rapping, coming in and out our closet. We had just got back to Atlanta this morning at 6 am, it was now 12. "Baby why you up?" It was only 12 and normally with our early mornings he'd still be sleep right now.

"Baby I got enough sleep. Kairi came in here this morning wanting some hot chocolate. You know what I told her, get some chocolate milk and put it in the microwave." I smacked my lips so hard at him. "Babe forreal?"

"Yeah but I told her I was playing and that I would take her to get some after I got up. You want something baby?"

"I want hot chocolate with French vanilla in it. Who going with you?"

"Kai and Cass, Nana still sleep along with the babies. They in her room in case you go looking for them." He shook his head. "You vlogging today?"

"Yes I'm about to get up and get ready. Oh and get Nana the same thing I got."

"Ight." He kissed my forehead and walked out. Alright let's get this day started.

♥️ ♥️ ♥️ ♥️ ♥️ ♥️

"Okay so last time I did a vlog was in New York and I'm sorry y'all. All my real fans thanks for holding it down for me, you know the vibes yuurrrr! So anyways to update you guys which I know y'all prolly done seen the blogs on social media, but yes I'm back home with hubby and the kids. It took me a lot to forgive him. You know marriage isn't perfect and neither are people but that don't mean nothing when it comes to keeping yo loyalty to the person you honored and made promises to in front of God. We worked things out for the sake of our love for each other and our kids. There ain't no second chances fucking with me. And he know the vibes, on me." I was cooking breakfast and vlogging with Nari, she finally made her debut since she always acting shy. "Oh by the way yes I'm very pregnant chile. Listen y'all this my last one until Nari turn 18 cause man I can't keep doing this to myself. This will be our third child together but we got too many already."

"Yeah they do." Nari chimed in. "Honestly I wasn't expecting this one because Bj messed me up. It was a possibility I couldn't have anymore. But God said yeah right and here I am again, blessed and highly favored." Soon after Cass came in the house running, getting snow everywhere. "Momma look what I got." Kai came in afterwards with the hot chocolate. "Yeah baby thank you, where yo daddy?"

"He's coming. But momma Cass was being mean to me. He kept saying my dad didn't get me nothing to drink."

"Well baby did daddy get you something to drink?" She looked at Cass and stuck out her tongue. "Yeah."

"Well then you ignore Cass. Cassius stop picking man." He laughed, "Okay it's just fun to see her get mad." He laughed some more. "Well it ain't funny. Y'all see what I deal with, too many kids."

"Baby these kids a hot mess." East walked in, stomping his feet in the foyer. "They always gotta pick on each other and Cass why you leave without helping me with the drinks?"

"I'm sorry."  East walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. "It's cool Cass just remember next time. Hey Milly when you get up?"