08. ||

East POV

"So you want me to come to Miami?" I was on the phone with my Latino connect Gambino.

"Yeah man bring family, friends, have a good time while you make money man! Have you been to Miami?"

"Nah in and out for business with you man."

"Well the business that we need to handle this time around is gonna be more than a in and out thing man so bring the family let them enjoy Miami. Bring Harlem to Miami man."

"You had me at vaca for a week in Hot Miami, Florida. I'm down man I just gotta let my girl know so she can take time off work." I influenced Mill to leave the club and she's been in school and working at the hospital.

"That's what I'm talking about come down her have the best sex on the coast with yo girl you're not gonna wanna leave homes." He had me weak.

"Alright bet man. Imma hit you in a couple days bro."

"Ight man." I hung up and walked into my kitchen where Don and Walt was at, eating all my shit. "So what was Gambino on?" Walt asked eating a damn sandwich.

"He want all of us to come to Miami for a week." I grabbed a water out the fridge and sat on my counter.

"Damn a week? I'm all for that fasho let's get to it. When we leaving?" Walt ass was hype as fuck of course even tho it was for business. "Oh my gosh bitches on top of bitches!"

"Anyways he said we can bring our peoples?" Don asked ignoring Walt's hype ass.

"Yeah I'm bringing Mill and the kids, who you bringing?"

"I wanna bring Skylar but I don't know if she'll come, her ass stay mad at me."

"Does she know what's going on with you?" I asked him. I knew my dude was very prideful just like me but shit he act like he serious about Sky so he need to tell her what's going on.

"Imma tell her if she come to Miami with me." He better before his lose this girl that's he's so into. Mill been telling me Sky been getting pissed off.

"Alright man. Well Walt I guess you going alone unless Cease coming along." Walt's eyes got bigger.

"Hell yeah it's too many women to handle all by myself."

"You a mess but nah I gotta talk to y'all about some real shit. I think I got Mill pregnant."

"Damn forreal? How you figure?" Don asked.

"Well since I started having sex with her we never used a condom and I definitely think one of those times I lost control and nutted in her. I told y'all her shit perfect so it be hard for me to stop. Well last time we got drunk I think that's when it happen, I just didn't say anything to her about it."

"So what you gone do bro?" I just sat back on the counter, thinking.

"Shit I know imma be there regardless whether me and Mill don't last but I gotta strong feeling we will like I see a real ass future with Camilla. I love the kids. Shit I'm in love her the words just haven't came out yet. But shit let me see what my baby doing anyway."

I picked up my phone and pressed "Mine" on my caller ID.

"Hey bae!" She answered right away.

"Wassup with you baby?"

"Oh nothing sitting with Sky can I call you back babe we kinda talking about something important?" I looked at my phone like she was talking to somebody else.

"Damn alright Mill."

"Sorry baby." Is all she said before hanging up.

What the fuck going on? I'm gone have to know what this about.