07. ||

East POV

Couple Months Later

"What man?" I was sleeping good as fuck until my phone kept ringing non stop.

"Aye broski what you doing?" It was Don's ass.

"Ah hell nah man I had a long night man and I'm tired! What you want?" I was tryna keep my voice down so I didn't wake Mill up, who was cuddle up next to me.

"Fuckin grouch, man just come to the spot when you get up gotta talk to you about some shit."

"Bet." I hung up and put my phone back on the nightstand and cuddled back up with Mill. "Who was that baby?" Mill asked throwing her arm across my stomach.

"It was just Don, I gotta get up soon to take care of some business. Can you watch Akairi for me? If not I can take her to my moms."

"Keep her here but I do have a few errands to run so she'll be with me." She was mumbling like a muthafucka with her eyes still closed. I just laughed and got up to get ready.

I grabbed a pair of my boxers and socks and headed to my master bathroom. I turned on my Bluetooth that was connected in my bathroom, which played my playlist and hopped in the shower.

"I makes a lots of money, but I still make time for you. You sweeter than honey & these other bitches ain't fly as you." I was in the shower for a minute singing Wifin You by Montana of 300 when I heard the shower door open. I knew it was Camilla fine ass so I continued washing up, well that was until she grabbed my dick from behind. She kissed my back and caressed my dick some more. "Damn Mill, you on that this early?" Me and Mill been going at it like crazy these past couple of months, she done taught me shit about her with her freaky ass and I showed her some shit that she in love with. I smirked waiting for a response but I didn't get one. She walked around to the front of me and was looking possessively at me. I ain't gone lie she had a nigga scared until she grabbed my dick again and dropped to her knees.

She smiled before taking me in her mouth, making full eye contact with me while she did it. That shit drove me crazy. She ain't never did this before but I promise this was the best head I had. "Fuck Mill!" I looked down and she was working her lips like no other. She took me out her mouth and slapped my dick against her tongue while looking at me with full lust.

"You like this baby?" She asked before putting me back in her mouth and deep throating me back to back.

"Oh shit!" She took me out her mouth and made me bust on her titties. She smiled and got off her knees. She grabbed a wash cloth and wiped herself off, while I was still tripping out about how she did me. She tried opening the shower door to leave me speechless like that. "Uh uh where you think you going?" I pulled her back by her waist.

"I was gonna let you finish getting ready." She giggled at how I was all on her.

"Nah you think I'm gone let you go that easily after you just gave me that treatment. What was that anyway?" She kept laughing at me.

"I can't satisfy my man?" She asked me with a side eye.

"Yeah but lemme get you right." I turned her around and made her palm the wall of the shower.

"You know how loud I get I'm not tryna wake up Akairi and Cass."

"I gotchu baby. Now toot that ass up for daddy." She smiled and got in position for me.

Shiddd, whatever Don gotta talk to me about can wait.

Camilla POV

After messing with Brandon this morning I had got me and the kids together and decided to go to the mall to catch up with my girls.