42.

East POV

"I'm not asking for forgiveness right now I just want you to give me a chance. Allow me to make all this shit up to you. Please Mill?" I honestly felt bad for how I've been treating her these couple of years. I was feeling like I was failing her and this marriage. "Let's start it off with at least a date to catch up and shit. We haven't talked in what? 2 months."

She looked hesitant but spoke up. "Okay deal. When?" I ain't gone lie a nigga was excited.

"The question is where my lady? It's wherever you wanna go." I was serious too, she deserved it too.

"Amy Ruth's." I was confused at her response and I'm pretty sure my face was showing that shit because she smirked at me.

Then it came to me. "Our first date. Word, that's what you wanna do forreal?"

"Why not? It was the first time I realized this could be something plus we in New York. You think you can handle that?"

"Hell yeah. What time should I pick you up Mrs. Camilla?" I had something planned special for her.

"It's on you Mr. East."

"I'll be back at 7." We both stood up. I'm guessing she was escorting me to the door. "Alright I'm counting on you East." She said opening the door.

"I won't let you down." I bended down to kiss her lips but she moved away from me. "Uh uh nope don't know where your lips been Mr. East. I'll be ready at 7." She tried dismissing me but I grabbed her by her waist and kissed her forehead.

"Bye Mrs. East." I walked out and got straight to business.

Luckily for me I didn't have to get a hotel because I still had my original house I had when me and Mill first started dating. Nothing was different forreal plus thanks to my momma still living in New York she kept it up for me.

○ ● ○ ● ○ ●

"Well well well aren't you looking handsome?" I was back at Mill's place to pick her up

"Well well well aren't you looking handsome?" I was back at Mill's place to pick her up. I had on a white button up long sleeve with my black balmain jeans.

"Thank you love. You looking beautiful yourself." She had on this gray fitted dress that stopped at her ankles and showed all her curves.

"Thank you East." She walked in to the living room to grab her purse but when she turned around I head a dozen of sunflowers and pink roses in my left hand. "Aweee!" She smiled taking them and inhaling the scent in. "These are my favorite, thank you so much." She jumped in my arms hugging my neck tightly. I kissed her cheek. "Yeah I know bae. I went to old Linda's flower shop and she told me to tell you stop by. You know she know when everybody back in town." We shared a laugh.

"Yes, I do gotta stop by. Remember I told you she gave me my first job as a teen." She walked to the kitchen to put her flowers in the vase that was on her island counter. I ain't gone lie every movement Mill made I was staring. I feel like a nigga was gawking at her. "Oh yeah I'm waiting on Sky to get here so she can-" She turned around and noticed me looking at her how I was. "Watch the kids. What? Something on me?"