47.

Mill POV

"Aye baby lil dude was coo, what's his name Tyler. He chill forreal, plus he fuck with my music." I was listening to East while he was stripping out of his clothes.

"Yes he was nice and respectful."

"He still don't get no type of play around this mothafucka. He here her door stays open or they will be in the living or game room." He was not playing but it was so funny and cute to me.

"Okay baby I agree, no one is fighting you on this. But come here." I was already in bed waiting for his ass. "Wassup baby." He got in bed on his knees and I did the same so that I could meet his lips. "Thank you for today daddy you always do yo thang for their birthdays. You always got them period. It's just so amazing what we do for these kids, came from nothing forreal. It's so crazy but we made it baby."

"Yeah we did and it ain't no stopping for sure. We gotta keep getting to this money. This was my lil vaca but now it's time to get back to that grind mode." He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me down on him. "I know we pregnant right now but I need you Mill. I got Herb but you're my real support baby. We about to be on tour during the holidays and even tho it ain't traditional I need you and my kids there. We going out of the country and I want them to experience that with us."

"You have a show in New York, promise me we celebrate it there?"

"Yeah about that I'm thinking about getting the crew and give out free turkeys and hams in Harlem. I wanna do meals too, what you think?" He was still the same ol' East, always looking out. One of things I love about him.

"I'm down for helping out the community in any way. So what about Kairi's momma, she not tryna see her for the holidays?"

"You already know the answer to that. She ain't reached out in a minute since August forreal. I be giving her chance after chance, hell I even send pics to her ass and she don't reply. Kai is damn near 8 and barely know her mom, all she know is us. So I really don't care about that woman getting to know our kid anymore." He was right, it just sucks that he was.

I don't know what I'd do without my kids, even if me and East would have to co-parent it would be hard for me not to see my kids on the holidays. She doesn't even reach out daily unless Kairi is tagged in a post on Instagram, which at this point it's pissing me off. She only does to make it seem like she's this perfect mother to the social media world. That's gone be brought up if we do have this talk.

"I agree baby but speaking of that, she wants to have a one on one meeting with me. Her mom said something about it when I picked up Kairi."

"Meeting for what?"

"Well apparently she got her mother fooled into thinking she's a changed woman. She wants to apologize to me for the incident five years ago. But what's going to change? We haven't spoke since besides the time that she tried to get clout over being your baby mother and I had to cuss her out."

"Yeah so I don't see this time going well but we'll see. Give me some time to think about that baby because she not about to fuck up anything we got going on." He pushed me back on the bed and moved in between my legs. "Ight Mill?" I nodded my head, looking up at him with nothing but lust in my eyes.

He grinned. "You want this dick huh?" I nodded my head again, smiling this time. "Take this shit off then." I had on a black fenty t-shirt bra and his boxers.

"You take this off, you know what I like."

And just like that my night was made.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡