38.

Sky POV

I was so excited to see my family

I was so excited to see my family. It's been like almost a year since I seen my baby Milly. I miss my bestfriend yo especially after all the bullshit I been going through.

Me and Don broke up, long story but I've learned to be okay with it. I was hoping not to see him but of course soon as I got on the yacht with Cease, Don was right there with another female of course. It had been a year since we were apart and I guess I was still in love and he wasn't.

So I came with Cease & Kamiah. Y'all know Cease big bro and I don't like being on planes alone, so I flew out here with my niece and him. "Aye part of the gang is here. It's lit!" Don yelled with his arms out, as he was welcoming us on the yacht.

He dabbed and bro hugged Cease. Then he picked up Kamiah up and kissed and tickled her. "Hey niecey!" He continued to tickle her til we made eye contact. He put her down and walked over to me. "The beauty Skylar Leanna Castillo." I could tell he was high with his eyes being low and all but he was still a cutie.

He was even growing his hair out. "Mr. Green himself, long time no see." He reached his arms out and I did the same as we connected. The hug was long enough for him to whisper he misses me in my ear.

 The hug was long enough for him to whisper he misses me in my ear

We parted from each other. "How you been mamas?"

"I've been great. I see you're doing well." I pointed beside him to who I assumed was his new girl.

"Oh my bad, uh Sky this is um Laila. Laila this my girl, my friend Skylar." Laila was a petite,thin, caramel ebony female. She was really pretty though.

"Hi nice to meet you." She reached her hand out for me to shake and I did just that. "Likewise." Soon as Don was on his way to speak the rest of the gang walked on the boat. First person I laid eyes on was Mill.

We ran to each other and held each other tight. "Milly baby!" I grabbed her ass like I always did. "I missed you bestie!"

All I heard was Mill's sniffles, which let me know she was crying. "Awe baby don't cry! I'm here sis." I tried consoling her which only made me cry.